“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This suburban location is convenient to the FSK mall, major highways, and has easy access to the historic downtown area. Our weeknight single-night stay while passing through town found the room to be clean and comfortable, and quite quiet. The toilet/shower room is compact, but the shower itself is surprisingly large. Our only frustration was that the electronic key cards we were given would never open the side door to where our car was parked, and only opened our room door after it was re-programmed every time we used it. We would certainly stay there again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Yucaipa, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was the last night stay of a 3 week vacation for my husband and I and I'm sorry we chose this motel chain.
After a long day visiting the Gettysburg National Park, we came across this motel around 10 at night. For the price of a queen size bed in a motel, we could have stayed at a Marriott, Hilton or even a Sheraton for cheaper. I felt we were ripped off! However, it was late and we did not want to continue driving around looking for places to stay. The room reminded me of a hospital room with cheap furniture and fluorescent lightening which was over the bed with not lamps beside the bed. The mattress was quiet hard and the pillows were in the shape of a square and not rectangular, weird. I would not dare walk on the carpet without any socks on. The bedding seemed to be in need of replacing with interesting spots and holes in it. The bathing towels were covered in stains in which I was afraid of using so I used my beach towel, in which I didn't get to use during my vacation. In addition, the room had a musty mildew smell. No thrills no frills is what you get with this property. I call it a motel because it definitely was not an inn. We will never stay at any of the Choice Hotels again. I would NOT recommend it to my family, friends or YOU!

Room Tip: I would stay somewhere else for a good room!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

It was time to stop after a long day's drive, and I wasn't sure where to stay. Having had a few favorable experiences lately with Sleep Inn I decided to try this one. It was late, but the young lady at the desk was extremely effecient and pleasant. The check in was quick, and before I knew it I was in my room. The room was very clean, and probably had received recent updates. The computer service was good, and that is important to me when I'm on the road. The bed was very comfortable. Although I was just there for the night I noticed the room was well-equipped with microwave and fridge. It would be quite comfortable for a family to stay for a vacation. I slept so well that I didn't arise in time for breakfast, so I can't review that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank retiredtraveller04
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Oddly although our room had been cleaned there were no towels, soap or shampoo at check in. The front desk corrected this. Our stay was pleasant. The wifi worked fine which is always a plus. The breakfast was good. Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and some sort of sausage in addition to the usual doughnuts and toast. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jonesborough
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great location near shopping and restaurants. Very nice, clean and large room with very nice shower, flat screen TV with plenty of channels and the best thing was how quiet it was. We were on the first floor, non-smoking king bed. Coffeemaker in room, fridge, microwave, ironing board and iron, hair dryer. We got a good night's sleep and the rate was quite reasonable ($80 AARP plus tax). Pleasant staff. Didn't try the breakfast except for coffee. I wouldn't hesitate to return. About an hour away from Baltimore which was where we were headed for a soccer match at M&T stadium.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FoxFamily00
St Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We extended our stay an extra night instead of moving closer to BWI because the beds were so comfortable and we slept so well. A nice shower, and the small fridge and microwave just added to our satisfaction. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sdcash
Keyser, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We needed a place to stay overnight after a reunion. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The room itself was average for a hotel but in good shape. The staff is what made this place shine. The young lady in the morning helped us with directions and the young man in the afternoon with a minor problem. If I ever return to Frederick I know where I can stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family