Sleep Inn
Hampton.com
$76
$119
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
$149
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskdonutshard boiled eggsroom was cleanseveral restaurants within walking distancecherry blossomsyogurtfourth floorsausage linksthe francis scott key mallin room coffeethe breakfast areaeasy accessclose proximitywould stay here againminute drive
Reviewed August 5, 2012

It was time to stop after a long day's drive, and I wasn't sure where to stay. Having had a few favorable experiences lately with Sleep Inn I decided to try this one. It was late, but the young lady at the desk was extremely effecient and pleasant. The check in was quick, and before I knew it I was in my room. The room was very clean, and probably had received recent updates. The computer service was good, and that is important to me when I'm on the road. The bed was very comfortable. Although I was just there for the night I noticed the room was well-equipped with microwave and fridge. It would be quite comfortable for a family to stay for a vacation. I slept so well that I didn't arise in time for breakfast, so I can't review that.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank retiredtraveller04
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Oddly although our room had been cleaned there were no towels, soap or shampoo at check in. The front desk corrected this. Our stay was pleasant. The wifi worked fine which is always a plus. The breakfast was good. Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and some sort of sausage in addition to the usual doughnuts and toast. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great location near shopping and restaurants. Very nice, clean and large room with very nice shower, flat screen TV with plenty of channels and the best thing was how quiet it was. We were on the first floor, non-smoking king bed. Coffeemaker in room, fridge, microwave, ironing board and iron, hair dryer. We got a good night's sleep and the rate was quite reasonable ($80 AARP plus tax). Pleasant staff. Didn't try the breakfast except for coffee. I wouldn't hesitate to return. About an hour away from Baltimore which was where we were headed for a soccer match at M&T stadium.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FoxFamily00
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We extended our stay an extra night instead of moving closer to BWI because the beds were so comfortable and we slept so well. A nice shower, and the small fridge and microwave just added to our satisfaction. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sdcash
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We needed a place to stay overnight after a reunion. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The room itself was average for a hotel but in good shape. The staff is what made this place shine. The young lady in the morning helped us with directions and the young man in the afternoon with a minor problem. If I ever return to Frederick I know where I can stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family