Sleep Inn
$81
$148
$124
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$108
$149
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskdonutshard boiled eggsroom was cleanseveral restaurants within walking distancecherry blossomsyogurtfourth floorsausage linksthe francis scott key mallin room coffeethe breakfast areaeasy accessclose proximitywould stay here againminute drive
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was a very nice, clean place to stay. The staff was very helpful with any questions we presented to them. The room we stayed in smelled very clean, like new carpet, and the shower was the largest shower I have seen in a hotel room. I would highly recommend this for couples or family's. Fancy is not as important to me as staying at a safe, clean place with friendly staff. The cleaning staff was very prompt to clean our room to make it look as if it were the first time we were walking into it. I would highly recommend staying here. Lots of eating places within walking distance.

Room Tip: We were actually on the first floor but slept peacefully. It was very quiet for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is a very clean hotel and the front desk staff were very accommodating. Overall a nice hotel but not luxurious. They provide the absolute minimum number of towels and they are quite thin. Sheets were also quite thin. However everything was very clean which is important. The breakfast room was the smallest I have ever seen. A selection of cold cereal, bread, bagels, and pastries. And as many hard boiled eggs as you could eat. Quite good coffee and juices were available. There were apples, and oranges were brought out on request. Free wi-fi was also appreciated. The maid was banging on my door at 9 am totally ignoring my do not disturb sign though!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Not a fancy hotel by any means but it is clean and gives you a place to stay for the night. Pillows are uncomfortable though.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Misspickyeater
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had a decent stay at the sleep inn on May 26 but totally forgot 2 personal items (phone chargers). The staff had indeed found my items but when I requested them to be sent to me, I was told to call the mailing company for the charge, which exceeded the cost of new chargers. I know for a fact thought experience that any of the Marriott chain hotels mail items back to the owners with no charge. Sleep Inn lacks in customer service.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Very clean, very neat, very quiet. Exit off Route 270, turn by the Sheetz gas station, and keep going straight. Drive past the little Francis Scott Key Mall and go all the way back. It's tucked in quietly after all the retail. You are only 50 minutes to an hour away from D.C. if you drive, or you can drive to the Shady Grove station and pick up the Metro Red line, it's less than $5.00 to leave your car there all day.

Along with the quiet there is morning breakfast, you can eat on tables outside.

The desk staff does not change over. I have been staying here off and on for three years and they always remember me.

There is a computer downstairs for general use but the connection is very slow. There are not many television channels but I'm here for a cheap clean quiet safe place to sleep when I'm near D.C. so I don't care about that.

Oh--and I'm a single female and usually travel alone, so safe is important to me. You and your car will be safe here.

Sleep Inns are part of the Choice group of hotels so often they'll run specials about staying a night or two and getting a free night, so be alert for those.

Many places to eat in the area. You can walk to Golden Corral as the closest but many more are very close, including Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, on and on, and of course the little strip mall up the street. Frederick has everything you need on this little stretch off and on Route 85 and you can easily get to D.C. What more can you ask?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo