Courtyard Frederick
$76
Hotels.com
$83
$79
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$124
Hampton.com
$119
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsfire pitbistro barstandard marriottindoor pool and hot tubnumerous restaurantsroom was cleanmini frigadjoining roomsexcellent propertyeasy access to downtownattending a weddingnice hotelstrip mallhotel staffchecking outwould definitely stay here againnight's sleep
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have stayed at Courtyard Marriotts all over the country and in Europe, and this is the best Courtyard Marriott I ever stayed at. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated, while the Wifi works very well. The grounds are nice with a waterfall fountain and fire pit. The employees are all friendly and helpful when needed. The best feature of this hotel is the Bistro. I only visit it during the week nights, and the bartender Chantelle is excellent. She is very welcoming to guests, and makes you feel right at home. Additionally, goes out of her way to help you out, and takes great pride in her Bistro and the hotel brand. The Bistro experience is a major differential of this Courtyard vs other hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TomKim29
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Of the few Courtyard by Marriott hotels I've stayed in this was one of the better ones. My room was clean. My bed was comfortable. The check-in and check-out was quick. The locations was convenient enough to walk a few places, but you really need a car to stay here. The gym is small but functional. There is also an indoor pool and hot tub,

My only complaint was the heater didn't seem to work all that well. I was too lazy to bring this to the attention of the front desk, as it usually was an issue when I woke up cold.

I'd stay here again. As long as you don't expect anything more that a clean comfortable Courtyard, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank So_where_is_home
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

So_where_is_home,

Thank you for your feedback. Clean and comfortable are both huge. I wish we could have quickly fixed that heat for you. Thank you for your feedback.

Matt

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I like this hotel...I had a friendly greeting, it has a nice feel when you first walk in and the room was very comfy. It does appear to be recently renovated as a few other reviews mentioned. That is a huge plus. There is a Promenade of stores, movie theater, yogurt ice cream, and lots of restaurants across the road...it may be a tad to long of a walk so you would need a car. The bed was very comfy, lots of good pillows, and well lit. I did not hear noise between the walls as another reviewer mentioned...that did concern me as that is rather annoying. Overall, I do recommend this hotel and I will be back next time in the area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shersei

Shersei,

Thank you for your feedback. I agree that the design, lighting, pillows, comfortable beds, and location all make a difference from one hotel to another. As someone who works in the hotel industry for a long time, I have had an opportunity to be a part of hotels being built. Like having a strong friendly customer focussed team, some hotels are just built better and therefore will be quieter. Our hotel is what is called block and plank in our industry. Basically, there is a lot of concrete in it - which makes it much quieter. I hope you do return next time as mentioned. Regards. Matt

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel exists merely for convenience. It is your basic equivalent of a fast food restaurant. If you like McDonalds and Burger King, this hotel will suit you just fine.

The walls are paper thin. I found the bed and pillows to be comfortable and the room was clean. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing bad about this hotel. Just nothing remarkable.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank lottaaction
Reviewed November 6, 2013

One night stay for work and although it was like any other newer Courtyard property I have stayed, the staff was very friendly and cordial! I thought the room was very clean and would definitely stay in this property again. The breakfast was very fresh and I ate dinner as well; the tuna was very good. Highly recommend this location as well to north Virginia area and WV.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Hospitality is our business and our staff is in this business because they enjoy it. Thank you for recognizing them. The Bistro is very convenient and Marriott has done a great job with their menus. Thank you again. Matt