$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$78
$81
$118
$59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Sleep Inn(Frederick)
$67
$93
$124
All reviewsfire pitbistro barstandard marriottfront deskroom was cleanindoor pool and hot tubnumerous restaurantsexcellent propertyeasy access to downtownattending a weddingadjoining roomsnice hotelstrip malldesk staffchecking outwould definitely stay here againnight's sleep
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We didn't spend much time here... checked in at 10 pm and left about 9 in the morning. We wanted a good night's sleep though and we know that Marriott beds and pillows are usually pretty wonderful. No disappointment here. Clean room (2 Queen beds) and bathroom... really great shower head and water pressure... fluffy white towels. Front desk was helpful and there was a nearby cooler with soft drinks, beer, and wine that was open until 11 pm. (Pay at the front desk or add it to your bill.) It was a rainy and cool day the next morning, but through the window we could see a really lovely courtyard area with a lawn, fountain, and lots of patio chairs... would be great on a nice day.
(We did not stay for breakfast, but the desk did make sure to tell us that it was not included in the room rate.)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Notjustanyhotel
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This newly renovated property is one of the nicest Courtyard's I have stayed in. The lobby is bright and modern with a Bistro and Bar also serving Starbucks, which the food was great by the way, and service was quick and convenient. The front desk staff was very helpful with explaining the area to me. and helping in any way they could. The rooms...the rooms are breath taking. They are brand new!! Great colors, more modern decor and the comforts of home like single cup coffee, and amazing beds. i had a room with a balcony overlooking the beautiful courtyard that had a huge firepit and a pond with a waterfall. Rooms were very clean and had everthing I would have needed staying overnight or for a couple weeks. I got the Stay for Breakfast Rate which included breakfast and was only a couple dollars more than the regular rate. They have plenty to choose from!! Made to order eggs, breakfast sandwhiches, oatmeal, ceareals, muffins, scones, bagels, and Im sure so much more I could hardly decide what to eat, of course I grabbed a Starbucks drink (a small coffee is included in Breakfast Room Rate) The morning staff was friendly and very attentive, clearing my plate as soon as I was done.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the building have a beautiful view of the courtyard with firepit and pond. My room was very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ReagAnTrAveLS
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! Wow - nice summary. I know the owners take a lot of pride and their reinvestments really show. The staff does as well. I'm lucky!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Stayed at this shabby Marriott for a week in October 2011. It was warm and the windows were open and I assumed I was getting a mosquito or spider bite. However, when I returned home and continued to get bites I put two and two together and sure enough it was bed bugs. I called the hotel and they "inspected" the room and adamantly denied there were any bed bugs. I have never had bed bugs before and it was the only place I had been in months and the bites started while I was there. It is now five months and three treatments later and I am still battling them. Beware!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank cdm187
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

We spoke to this guest before and after numerous inspections of this room and before a complete rooms renovation where all furniture and bedding was replaced and no other complaints or evidence was found.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

I stayed with my boyfriend here in town from Virginia Beach. While the room was clean and roomy, the service was slighty shotty. Upon checkin he was told the room included complimentary breakfast, but when we asked at the front desk, they said it was extra. Then when we got our receipt it said "Stay for Breakfast" so he went and asked again and was told ' you can stay and buy breakfast!'

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank melmass79

Thank you for your feedback. We have recently undergone a systems change so that all breakfast included rates are much more easily identifiable. Many of our guests expect a great restaurant with lots of healthy options including Starbucks that our Bistro (also open for dinner and drinks) offers. I wish I knew who you were so I could make this up to you.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is pretty much your basic Courtyard, no frills, everything you come to expect from Marriott. Two complaints, they didn't change their clocks when daylight savings time ended and the wake up call came an hour early. Also the train tracks are not far away and you can hear them. If you are a light sleeper look to stay in another part of town or ask for room furthest away from railroad. Otherwise it's right off the main highway and just minutes to downtown Frederick.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank globetrottertoday

Thank you for your feedback. I completely agree that we are in a great location, right off the highway and not far from downtown. As far as a railroad, I'm not aware of one anywhere near here. Our clocks are being reviewed. They should change time automatically, but shame on us if we didn't catch one that didn't. Thank you again.