“Improved a lot when compared with 2010” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Gurgaon
“Improved a lot when compared with 2010”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is now improved a lot..room amenities, themes, reception and introduced breakfast. Now internet is free. Earlier they were charging 5$ one time charge. Good for stay and it is really an extended stay of your home.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jai G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the improvements we have made since your last stay. We were glad that have you stay with us again and we hope you will continue to in the future as your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Newton, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After checking the prices of several other hotels in the area, we decided to check the Extended Stay. We were only driving through the area and didn't need anything fancy, so it was a good choice for us. So, if you pay less, you shouldn't expect all the frills. We were pleasantly surprised that our room was nice, and it was very clean. They do not give extras....like shampoo, conditioner, soap. And, the breakfast consisted of apples and juice. But, it did serve our purposes of a reasonably comfortable place to lay our heads so we could continue on our journey the next day.

I would recommend it for that purpose, but if you are wanting a fancier place, pay the higher price and go somewhere else. I thought it was also very nice for a family as it had a kitchen and you could cook, so it would make a nice place for an extended stay (hence the name! lol)

The staff at the front desk were very nice, with warm smiles on their faces!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a recent review of our property in Frederick. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property, especially your clean room. As well, I am glad that you liked our grab-and-go breakfast and our friendly staff.

We hope that on your travels we see you back not only at our facility, but all of our hotels.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Bathroom-no shampoo
No conditioner
No hairdryer
Dirty toilet
Bed- just terrible. I didnt sleep well
Found a spider crawling on my pillow

Room - I thought there were bulls running around upstairs. Cheaply built building.

Breakfast- what breakfast? no coffee ready! Had to wait 10 minutes. No thanks!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank ItalianGirl75
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that we were not able to provide you with a 100% satisfactory stay. Please accept our apologies. Using your remarks as an example, I am working with the staff to improve our daily procedures in order to provide better stays for guests moving forward.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed overnight prior to Memorial Day after visiting nearby Monocacy Battlefield. The location is near a mall and with alot of choices for dining. The hotel itself is near several hotels in a side street from the mall area and in a very good location.
Great hotels always seem to have a friendly reception staff - and you will find that to be the case here. One of the two rooms that we had happened to have an issue with its window not fully closing. After notifying the front desk on that, they had a new room readied in no time. Thank you for such excellant service!
Overall - really nice rooms, very clean, and great shower pressure - made for a great stay over.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank aieaairborne
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had such a wonderful trip and stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Salz, Deutschland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We were surprised how clean and comfortable this place was. The bed was especially comfortable. We rented motorcycles from the Harley dealership nearby too. Breakfast was OK, but went to the nearby IHOP for a warm breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Daniel - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. We hope you had a good time riding the motorcycles you rented!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had great service when we wanted to check in early for a wedding. Staff was friendly, the room was tidy and we slept very well on the comfortable bed. It was easy to visit the rest of our party a few hotels over.
All in all a great stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Audrey - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us in Frederick, Maryland. The staff and I found it to be a true pleasure having you visit with us!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Woodbridge, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Clean, comfortable, decent hotel in a good location. However, front desk is clueless. My two night reservation somehow became a one night and I was expected to pay for the second night I stayed. Fortunately, I was able to look up my reservation on my phone (they don't have a computer available for guests). It then took another two minutes for somebody to tell me I was okay to go, along with a nervous giggle wondering why I was still standing there. I'm not a mind reader, you actually have to SAY SOMETHING. I'll stay there again if I'm in the area, but I'll be sure to have all my information printed out and with me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Art - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had some issues at the front desk and with the staff. To prevent this from happening again, my team will be going through a refresh of training to handle these issues.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.