“Jennifer thims and juan have been so good to me..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
“Jennifer thims and juan have been so good to me..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have been here since October 6 2011.itsme tosha and logan m y son and one on the way.jennifer thims and juan rodrigues are the best they are done so much for me.every time I walk in the hotel they say something nice to me and they help me with anything I need and they are so nice about it.they are very professional and do they job will. I rember one time I was in the hospital for a weeks my mom came to the hospital to see me and she told me the staf at extendedstay was asking how I was doing every day.its not like staying at a hotel it feel lik home......jennifer and juan you are the best

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank bobmmm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

My stay was incredible. Jennifer thims and Juan Rodriguez were very helpful during my check-in and stay. They were very nice.
The cleaning crew came regularly to clean and there were no shortage of clean towels and coffee. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a home away from home.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Drasmin P
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Spent a weekend at this hotel, and loved it! The area is very quiet and with plenty to do near by. The room was very clean, comfortable beds and most importantly clean bathrooms. We called the front desk for towels and they brought them to our room quickly. I agree with the other review that there are not a lot of tv stations, but I feel this is a general problem with the area not the hotel. The radio stations were just as bad!!! During our stay we drove into DC for the day, and the GM did a great job of recommending places and printing out a parking discount I had found online at home and forgot to print beforehand. We got in late every night and never felt unsafe. The parking lot is fully lit, with ample parking. There is a laundry room, with vending machines which were great for midnight munchies. The staff we encountered was very nice, everyone from the GM to the cleaning lady.
Thank you E.S.A for making our stay so great!!! We will definitely return soon!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the first floor, but not near the mechanical room or laundry so you will not be dis...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsM0918
Wooster, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have stayed here several times, while on business in the area, and am always pleased with the service. We stay for 10 days each time, and the room is only cleaned once a week while we stay. If you need more towels, tp, soap, you just have to ask. My only complaint is there are not enough tv stations available to choose from, but I don't usually have much time to watch tv while staying there anyway.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

My wife had an operation and we needed a place for her to recuperate allowing me to cook, care and shop. The hotel staff allowed us to have an early checkin and a late checkout allowing for her to be in bed and not waiting in a lounge or at an airport. Very happy with this place and recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. We stayed on second floor near elevator and stairs. It was not noisy but conveni...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Holly Springs, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

I have stayed at Extended Stay America at other locations throughout the year. This location is by far the worst of the bunch. Unfriendly management, filthy rooms, trash smells throughout the building. All this for outrageously high prices. If there are no other options, think about sleeping in your car.

Room Tip: To choose a good room, pick a neighboring hotel.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank jdwone
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

I liked the service and the location it was close to the mall, restaurants and there is a lot of stores like Walmart, Friday's and the people in that area were very friendly .

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family