“Perfect Location”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Chambersburg, PA, United States
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This hotel's location was very convenient to shopping at the Westview Promenade (across the street), Francis Scott Key Mall, Walmart, and Kohl's. Chastity greeted us in a friendly and efficient manner. We saw her when we checked in on Friday night and again at breakfast the next morning. She answered all of our questions with a smile. Beds were warm and comfortable; no need to adjust the temperature. My shopping buddy and I also enjoyed watching a movie in the room. Saturday morning breakfast included make-your-own waffles, an assortment of breads, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and fresh fruit. The cantaloupe was fresh and sweet. They had oatmeal with a variety of topping choices. The business center has computers and a printer. They have an indoor pool as well. Internet access was free and did not require a password. All hotel staff made us feel welcome. When I return to the area, I will definitely choose this property again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Pickerington, Ohio
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Was a decent place if you can get AAA pricing. The mattress wasn't up to Marriott standards based on where I have stayed before. They do give free internet access. I will compliment them on the free breakfast which is better than most I've had. Eggs, sausage, oatmeal, muffins, bagels, cereal, and waffles. We would probably stay here if in the area despite the bed.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Deedleann
Georgia
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at Fairfield Inn in Frederick for 3 nights to attend a wedding. Our stay there was very pleasant. Everyone we saw that worked on the staff was friendly and always greeted us either leaving or entering the hotel. The location was great, close to shopping and many restaurants.
The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was very good with good variety.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank travelguru06
Ridley Park, PA
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped here for a quick overnight stay. All staff were pleasant and polite and the hotel was very clean. Breakfast area was clean and well staffed. It also was very quiet and the beds were comfy. It was easy off of 270.

Across the street is a shopping center with stores like Chicos, The Loft, etc and a few restaurants. One was Mediterranean Grill was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Diane764
Alexandria, VA
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Location near I-270 and I-70 is convenient. Shopping Center next door has plenty of options for lunch and dinner. Hotel breakfast was pretty run of the mill, and they did have a waffle maker, which is a huge plus in my book. My room didn't have a microwave, which should be a requirement for anything with "Suite" in the title.

I would stay here again, good hotel for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank spolcecsekr7
Washington, DC
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I enjoyed a quick overnight stay at this hotel earlier this summer. This was actually a 2nd trip, but I didn’t write a review previously. I definitely enjoyed my stay at this property. It’s easy to find and close to the highway as well as a shopping center and restaurants. The front desk people were are friendly and were helpful both with church locations and mass times as well as restaurant directions. The indoor pool looked nice but had noisy kids in it, so I passed. Breakfast is the typical, I enjoyed the offerings, but on a crowded weekend morning the table space is at premium. I have zero hesitation to stay there again. I might only stay somewhere different simply to check out another property or for a much better price. I drove a ways to my restaurant (Carabbas’s) but there were plenty of restaurants almost walking distance to the hotel with tons nearby in a mall area. Enjoy it if you go.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ms.Travels
South Florida, USA
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Quentin at the front desk provided superior service upon checkin. We were traveling with small loud children and needed special help with our room. Quentin approached the problem with a "can-do" spirit and not only addressed our concern but did so with grace and kindness. The hotel also offers a laundry room with complimentary supplies - a great help for families while traveling.
The property is near a shopping center with an organic market (open 9-9), which is another bonus for busy traveling parents. And, true to Marriott standards, the property is clean, well-maintained, and stylish.

• Stayed August 2013