The Fairfield Inn in Frederick, Maryland is a good place to stay for overnight travellers. The room was clean and comfortable. It is located within a short distance of I-70 and I-270. The late night check-in clerk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is relatively newer, so a lot of the furnishings, carpeting, fixtures were in good shape.
We were travelling at the beginning of a holiday weekend, so the breakfast was very crowded. We ended up eating at a makeshift table in the lobby. The breakfast was a typical Fairfield continental breakfast, which was adequate but not special.
Parking was a little difficult given the full hotel. There is another hotel immediately adjacent to the Fairfield. It took us a few minutes to find a space, and find our way back into the hotel.
Overall, our experience was decent and we would recommend this Fairfield Inn to anyone travelling through the region looking for an overnight place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Frederick Fairfield Inn & Suites! Located conveniently from I-270 and I-70 and just 2 miles from Historic Downtown Frederick, we are the perfect hotel destination for all of your business and leisure travel needs. At the Frederick Fairfield Inn & Suites, you can always count on a friendly welcome at an affordable price! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Frederick
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Fairfield Inn Frederick
- Fairfield Frederick
- Frederick Fairfield Inn