Hampton Inn Frederick
$95
$81
$83
$79
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$149
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsfront deskbuckeystown pikecomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolroad noiseroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areacookiesbreakfast staffwaffleseasy accessdefinitely stay here againparking lotfitness centerconvenient locationstaff was friendly
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great Hotel conveniently located to about everything in Frederick, MD. Driveway a bit tough to navigate but other than that a wonderful "experience". Front Office staff pleasant and very accommodating!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MichelleGuests, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thanks so much for your review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Frederick.

We are so happy that you found our hotel to be conveniently located to everywhere you wanted to go. Many of our guests comment that they love the convenience of being near area shopping and dining, Downtown Frederick and many of the historic attractions in the area. Thank you for the nice compliment about our front desk staff - they truly do love welcoming our guests to the hotel and treating them like family.

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I were supposed to drive back to Pittsburgh, PA but due to the weather spent 2 nights in this hotel. The room had a nice bed, a fridge, and a microwave and a decent TV. It was clean except my wife noticed a house fly in the bathroom on the first night but we discovered the window had not been fully closed which is probably how the fly got in. One confusing thing was we had requested a smoking room but the floor the room was on had signs all over stating that it was a non-smoking floor. I confirmed with the front desk that our room was indeed smoking however if I were a
Non- smoker I would not be thrilled to learn that there were smoking rooms on my floor. One other minor annoyance. I had originally made the reservation for 1 night but when I called down to the desk to add a night they forgot to add the access to my room key which caused me to be temporarily locked out of my room. We missed the breakfast on both days and the bar inside the hotel was apparently closed both days we were there. All in all it was a good stay and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Being on the road for extended periods can be taxing and isolating but with the wonderful assistance of Hampton Inn and its staff is refreshing. The front desk staff is always pleasant and professional, expense reports are common reports during these stays but there was some difficulty with creating the documents to present with the travel expense report. Candice was the front desk personnel on duty during the time of my dilemma, as a Hampton Inn professional Candice carefully listen, then provided me my documents and correcting my world. Events of any day can be complicating for a number of different reasons but she smiled and cured this Hampton Inn’s visiting residence.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

We can certainly understand how taxing being a Road Warrior can be! We are so happy to hear that our front desk staff helps to make your trips more bearable. We believe in the power of a smile! We are so happy that you have found our front desk staff to always be pleasant and professional.

Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with others on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed here Fri-Sun on vacation. King bed was huge with five pillows and white linens. Excellent breakfast area with lots of food included in the price. There are two Hampton motels in Frederick. This is near the base. Swimming pool & exercise room open until 10pm. 3 PCs in lobby for guests to use. My only problem was with the TV. The remote for it did not work most of the time. Yet there is a nice desk in the room. I recommend this inn, although a place not too far away is about $30 cheaper. Was charged to make calls to friend who had cell with different area code. This was annoying.

Room Tip: Did not use room service or spa. Stayed on 2nd floor. Very quiet and restful. Ample linens. Shower (no bath) with delightful hot water. Had safe in room. TV remote might be a problem. Ample breakfast in nice friendly area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our room faced the front entrance and I-270, but the noise proofing was outstanding. The room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good with lots of selection including an excellent fruit bowl, real Cheerios, bagels, waffles, eggs,etc. Coffee and tea are avaiable around the clock.

The staff was very accommodating. There were no vending machines. Bring in your own snacks before kicking back for the night. Internet was confusing. If your device fails to connect, try entering "stayconnected@hamptonInn" on the web address line.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple