Hampton Inn Frederick
$76
$95
$119
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
$149
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsfront deskbuckeystown pikecomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolroad noiseroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areacookiesbreakfast staffwaffleseasy accessdefinitely stay here againparking lotfitness centerconvenient locationstaff was friendly
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This review is long overdue! The Hampton Inn gets an A+ in service.

Frederick is our town of choice for a quick getaway. We’ve pretty much stayed in all of the hotels which are right off I270 and Buckeystown Pike. I can honestly say we’ve been impressed with each of them. It’s almost as though each hotel has tried to outdo the other to impress us.

The Hampton Inn impressed me because of its staff. They greeted us with smiles, check-in was one of the easiest I’ve ever experienced AND most importantly, they were amazing with putting things in order when our room wasn’t up to our satisfaction. They volunteered a room change without me even asking for one, then arranged to have our luggage moved to the new room.

I want to especially laud General Manager Yolanda Gainey. She proved that she has the correct title; I’ve never seen anyone take control of our situation with such military precision. And she maintained her still calm and professionalism throughout.

The amenities are impressive, including an on-site nightclub with live dj (the reason we chose Hampton this time), outdoor pool, free in-room wifi, lobby internet access and free breakfast.

I don’t have to make this a long review. They’ll be seeing us at the Hampton again soon.

Room Tip: Allows smoking on certain floors
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We lost power at home and needed a hotel for a week until our electricity was restored. The Hampton Inn experience was great. The staff, from desk clerks to service staff and hotel manager, was very helpful. The hotel satisfied all our needs and was in a great location for stores, restaurants and major highways.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Have stayed here many times before, but this week was the first time in 3 years. Always a great place to stay because of the staff and room. Good breakfast in the morning and there is a bar with food available at night. Close to many other places to eat. Only downfalls this stay was my room was right in front of the orange neon sign and only one elevator was operational and didn't work often. I had to use the stairs because I waited over 10 minutes for the elevator and it didn't show up.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My rating reflects the policy of this Hampton Inn's policy of not allowing customers with pets to stay
In a non smoking room when requested. I called the Hampton property that I wanted to stay at, requested a price for a non smoking room and stated that I had a pet, I was given a price and I told them I would call back. When I tried to call back later I was not able to get through without a long wait so I call the Hampton 800 reservation number and during the booking process was told by the
Reservation person that the policy of that particular Hampton was to place guests with pets in a
Smoking room and no exceptions were made to the policy. I did not stay there so I am unable to
Rate the rest of the facility.
Richard L.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during our trip to visit family in NC. Check in was efficient and the room was clean. The room was quiet, even though a bad storm passed through the area and we were just up the hall from the ice maker.

We didn't have a chance to enjoy the pool or the continental breakfast (we slept in), but they are amenities offered at this hotel. We did try to get one of the "on the run" bags that are normally available at the front desk, but they didn't have any available when we left.

We normally stay in Harrisburg, PA, but most hotels were completely booked during the weekend we were travelling. We were happy to find this hotel and will consider staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family