All reviewsbreakfast buffetfrench toastfitness centera king size bedthe francis scott key mallnice sizeflat screen tvhousekeeping staffplenty of parkingconventionmicrowavemarylandhighway
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been coming to Holiday Inn for almost 3 years and Lisa Henry is a great addition to your Customer service. She is very accomedating when ever I stay at Holiday Inn I make it a point to stop in the loung even if I am not dining or having a drink. The front desk staff is more than Standard too thumbs up to them all.

Room Tip: Great court yard for smoking a stoggy
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank wali m
John E, General Manager at Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

I really appreciated reading your comments about Lisa and the rest of my staff! She is an exceptional employee and has demonstrated a very strong grasp of what excellent customer service means! So too are my front desk staff! I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and please introduce yourself to me so that I may thank you personally.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a wedding May 25-27. The first night we stayed at a less expensive hotel and was very dissatisfied. The second night we were able to get a room at the Holiday Inn which was worth the extra money!

The room was clean, the beds were comfy, a fridge/freezer was in the room! The hotel is close to the highway and mall! We were happy with our stay for the night!

• Stayed: May 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thanks so much for staying with us for the wedding weekend! Hopefully you had a wonderful time at the wedding; in addition to the nice stay you had with us! We are certainly glad that you came over with us for the second night and hope that if you are back in Frederick again, you will stay with us for all of the nights of your stay :) We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you so much for your comments!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

While in town for business, my employer scheduled me to stay here for two weeks. The metal bars on the vending machine as soon as I walked inside was a bit unsettling. The hallway was filthy so it was no surprise that my first floor room was outdated and NASTY. Water stains on the ceilings, dirty carpet. I ended up with a rash - bed bugs, maybe? When I advised the front desk they suggested that maybe I had brought the bed bugs with me[--] I had not traveled for work for over 5 years and my luggage was brand new - nice try Holiday Inn. Luckily my employer paid for me to switch to another nearby hotel. Not sure I would have survived another week. I would never stay here or advise anyone I knew to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank badkinz
John E, General Manager at Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I am so sorry that your stay and impression of my hotel and staff was not good. We certainly want our guests to have a positive experience and it is sad that we were not able to deliver that to you on your trip. I am surprised that my front desk did not take your concerns more seriously as we are aggressive in addressing all concerns, particularly when a guest reports possible pest issues in the room. As this is very important, I would encourage you to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss this further. I have great staff and I am certain we can demonstrate better to you our committment to service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stay was ok.... Lisa did a wonderful job at the bar. She and Margaret were wonderful!! They make it worth the trip to have a cold one!! Well worth picking here to stay!!!!!!!!!! Lisa does a great job!!! Can't wait to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comment regarding Lisa and Margaret. They are wonderful employees who really take an interest in making our guest's stay enjoyable. We recognize our employees for their exceptional efforts and I will take pleasure in sharing your comments with them. I look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Go see Lisa at Casey's Restaurant. The hotel was a lil confusing at first. Ok there are 2 Holiday Inn less than a half a mile from each other. So when you go to the wrong one and still have to wait for a clean room. The Holiday Inn was Xxtra Large style spread out. The washer and dryer was nice being a dollar each. Lisa was pleasant and helpful for me to decide what to get off the menu. Thanks Lisa

Ps I wish they had Fresh Coffee in the morning

1  Thank Michael M
Laura M, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Frederick Holiday Inn. We are glad that you were able to find us and that you were able to enjoy your stay; especially with the service provided by Lisa in Casey's Lounge! We hope that if you are back in the area that you will stay with us again! We appreciate your comments and feedback and hope that you enjoyed your weekend with us! Thanks so much.