New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Houston, Texas
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Hotel was very clean and the accommodation was excellent. The Beds slept good. It was clean and we felt safe there. I would definitely stay there again if I'm in town. The location was great. All the stores was close by. I truly enjoyed that.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very grateful for your wonderful evaluation of our property and are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Monterey, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Worst Room ever- Room looked like it hade been flooded- wall paper peeling off the wall about 10 inches off the floor... room was very, very, very dirty- floor had not been vacuum... sink was dirty... room had a musty molding smell... DO NOT STAY HERE....Had reservations for 2 nights canceled second night... also informed when we checked in they no hot water and did not know when they would have it back...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank KarenG04
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for writing to let us know how your experience was at our property. This is an opportunity to apologize profusely for the inconveniences you experienced while visiting. The state of your room is the reason that we have been renovating for so long now and although we have the majority of our rooms completed, there are a handful that have not yet been remodeled and you had the misfortune to be placed in one of them on a sold out night. There are no excuses being made but please understand that the quality that we provide overall is not what you were acquainted with upon your arrival. The issue with our hot water was seen to immediately and was fixed as soon as we could get the replacement part, which just so happened to only be in stock on the other side of the state. I will admit, it did take quite some time to have it back up and running but I can assure you that it is and has been fully operational since that incident. Again, I apologize for the incidents that occurred and we would like very much to make it up to you the next time you are in town. Please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do for you when you find yourself in the area again. Thank you again for your review.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I arrived a little earlier than the check in time and the were more than happy to let me into my room. For the price of these rooms I was very impressed with the cleanliness and quality. It is a no frills kind of place but the room was more like a mid to higher end hotel room. The room was clean, comfy bed, had a microwave, nice fridge that was actually cold, and flat screen TV, not sure why a flat screen matters to most, TV is TV, either way they had a flat screen. This is a motel where the doors open to the outside, no interior halls. I prefer indoor halls normally, but if all motels were like this I'd have no problem staying at them all the time. Parking and outside was well lit! The main office is detached from the motel rooms, this was also clean. I didn't try the breakfast as I had brought my own breakfast sandwiches, so I can't comment on that. There is a waffle house right in the same complex as well. Overall, my stay was great, I would recommend this Hotel/Motel to others.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review of our property! We are absolutely more than happy to accommodate guests who check in early as long as we have the rooms available. We are pleased to be able to provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers in every room as well. Since you did not get the opportunity to enjoy breakfast here please do so in a few months when we will be offering hot and healthy foods for you to enjoy. Thank you again and we very much looking forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.
Abington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Would stay over and over very nice place to stay, The staff very helpful and nice, House keeping was out of this world. Even had a laundry room on site which was very clean. Parking was great right outside your door a waffle house also on site,down the street was Wal-Mart,and all kinds of restaurant near by.

Room Tip: How clean the place on the outside.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are so very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Thank you very much for your positive remarks. If there is anything at all that we can do to improve upon your next stay please let us know. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Frederick!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My check in was quick and friendly, they knew exactly who I was when I pulled up to the front door... I was told the different places I could park my Flatbed Tow Truck, there was tons of room in the overflow lot.

Even though the hotel was quite busy, it was nice and quiet! The bed was comfortable, lots of hot water and great pressure... The room was clean, as was the bathroom... Check out was quick too!

The only thing I did notice... or didn't notice that is... maybe I missed it... A "NO EXIT" sign somewhere along side the main building (since there is a "surprise" DO NOT ENTER sign when you try to exit onto the main road... Since I pulled up by the restaurant with my truck and a car in tow, it would have been difficult to back around the corner, so I had no choice but to go the wrong way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are so very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay here and would like to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for your review. You did not miss a "No Exit" sign as we have never had one in that location but you are absolutely right, there should be a sign there. I am having a company create one for us now and should have it installed by the end of the week. I cannot believe we had not thought of that before! The comments that guests like yourself leave are invaluable to our progress and we cannot thank you enough for your suggestion. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town. Thank you again!