Days Inn Frederick
$179
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$132
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanfront deskgranolaneeded a place to staynothing fancyfree breakfaststay there againpleasant stayflat screenwafflesenjoyed my stayone night staystaff was friendlythe breakfast areamotelregistration
Reviewed July 8, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Going from Antiedem to Gettysburg we needed a place to stay and stopped here, not expecting much. It was clean and quiet and very comfortable and the front desk clerk was a real pleasure. We would definitly stay here again if we were headed this way. They even had breakfast, micro and fridge. Nice stay.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing us! I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We try to accomodate our guests with all of the amenities they have come to look for while away from home and it is because of your feedback we are able to provide an exceptional experience. Thank you again for letting us know how we are doing and if there are any suggestions you would like to make, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

From the outside we weren't sure what to expect, but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. Location was close to highway but also just a few minute drive to Historic Frederick. The staff was very friendly. Pool looked clean but we didn't use it. Only negative comments would be the weather stripping was missing from the bottom of our door. (We put a towel down to keep out light and possible bugs.) The breakfast was very simple. A couple other choices for cereal or some more fruit would have helped. It's not a fancy hotel by any means, but I was very pleased with it, especially for the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank clevelandgirl99

We are so grateful for all of your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to review us. The weather strip missing from your door was an oversight and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I can assure you that it has been replaced so that it will not inconvenience future guests. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I am so glad that we could provide you with a pleasant place to stay at a good value while you were in town. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you during your next stopover in Frederick.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I thought it was worth what we paid. I Was surprised that the rooms were detached from the front desk, but the rooms appeared to be clean, up to date and comfortable. The only real complaint I had was the room was supposed to be non smoking, but it smelled like cigarette smoke. I don't know if someone had once smoked in the room, or if the smoke seeped in from another nearby room. Also, we could clearly hear conversations outside our door. The clerk upon check in was pleasant, but the one at the desk in the morning seemed miserable and not very friendly and never even asked us how our stay was. Other than that, I was satisfied with the room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leslie B

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor! I am pleased that we could provide you value and could beat your expectations on those old exterior corridor hotels. We have been renovating for quite some time now and will be converting to completely non-smoking when they are complete. I look forward to having a solution to the smoky smell that you are referring to. I hope that the loud conversation did not keep you up. Please make the front desk aware of any noise issue that may occur and we will be more than happy to remedy it for you. To hear that the morning clerk was not as pleasant is quite a surprise and I will be sure to discuss the issue with our staff. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

After coming from some "not so nice" hotels in Laurel, Maryland, the Days Inn was a great resting spot. From the moment I walked into a "clean smelling" and clean lobby, I was sure this was the right spot. It was a bit of a crap shoot but a great surprise. Everything clean, HD TV was actually HD. And very reasonable. I recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jack A

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your kind review. We work so hard to ensure that every guest receives an exceptional experience here and I am glad that we could exceed your expectations. Thank you for visiting us and I hope that we can serve you again the next time you are in Frederick.