All reviews room was clean close to downtown waffles staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff would stay again plenty of parking free breakfast sink grocery highway maryland cereal motel dc
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Our entire family booked rooms at this hotel as we were attending a family wedding. When we arrived hotel had no power. We were not able to check in. Around 5:30 pm they allowed us to check in. The rooms all smelled of mold and mildew. It is the first thing that hit you smack in the face when entering the room. The bathrooms were cramped and the tubs all had peeling paint in them. Very dirty. The breakfast consisted of rubber eggs and was so crowded we couldn't even find a place to sit . We complained to the management about the smell of the rooms and was told they could do nothing about it. Very poor customer service. I will never stay in a Best Western again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Our stay at the BW was interrupted by a power outage. The staff did a fine job to keep the coffee perking and food available. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The Wi-Fi worked well and it was easy to be connected. I enjoyed my stay at this BW.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

As with everyone else - the bathroom was very cramped. Aside from that, our stay was great. The breakfast wasn't bad and we didn't have problems staying connected. I had an issue with trying to get a drink out if the vending machine and the girl at the desk not only refunded my money but gave me two bottles of water which was very nice. It is a bit dated for the price but overall we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Beautiful Hotel with a great breakfast and dining room with television. Professional Staff that is service conscious and responsible. Locale is only 39 miles from Baltimore. If you're planning to stay in Frederick BW is only 1.9 mIles from downtown.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank David M
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Sitting at the screen wondering where to begin. I'll begin with the toilet paper. When we checked in there was two rolls of paper that was almost done. When I went to the front desk to ask for a roll, the clerk asked me for my room number and then went on the computer. I was so perplexed that I asked him was they gone to charge me for the toilet paper. When I did go to the bathroom I immediately came out and went to my tablet to again look at the picture of the beautiful bathroom posted on their website. My stay went downhill from there. Between the loud fridge and air conditioner, the lumpy pillows, the Wi-Fi that I had to keep putting the code in to get on the internet, to the rotten fruit they kept serving at breakfast made my stay a nightmare. I'm not even gone to talk about the broke down fitness center. And what is a $2.00 EcoStay Program charge on my bill. But the topper was, my bill was $245.98 for two night stay but $264.18 was put on my credit card.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family