Best Western Historic Frederick
GardenInn.com
$71
$124
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$149
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsroom was cleanno elevatorclose to downtownwafflesstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay againplenty of parkingthe breakfast areafree breakfastsinkmarylandhighwaymoteldcmicrowave
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel is Clean, comfortable and convenient and is an excellent value for the money. 2 stories with no elevator. Breakfast is a good value. Towels old and not very soft. I would recommend and come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was aware of the small bathrooms based on earlier reviews, but I was not prepared for the lingering stench of smoke (mostly in the shower curtain and pillows) and the cockroaches. The hotel staff apologized, but they weren't able to do much for me since I prepaid through priceline. The breakfast was okay and the common areas were nice, but look out for what you will find behind closed doors.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I don't understand the negative review. When I arrived with out reservations the counter lady quoted me the room rate. I told here that if I went on line that I could get a better rate and she immediately matched the rate. My room was clean, comfortable, quiet and roomy. The bathroom had at least 20 towels and wash cloths although I only used a few. The location is near the major highways but far enough away so that you don't hear any traffic. Breakfast was good with plenty to eat and an attendant that kept the area clean. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: I didn't see an elevator so get a first floor room if you don't like stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jimnyduacti
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was the worst nights sleep at a hotel in a very long time. The room was tiny and cramped and the bathroom was so small it should be illegal. The beds were completely uncomfortable and my husband and I both had sore backs the next morning. We woke up sore and groggy from lack of sleep! We could hear toilets flush and showers going all hours of the night. Walls are thin. We woke up ticked off and ready to get out of there! We will be staying in Frederick again, but not at this hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

room was clean, bathroom very small as other reviews have mentioned, but overall a good place to stay for the money. staff was friendly, breakfast was included, very average hotel food. stayed here one night.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family