“Delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Very cute little place near the Cinema at Francis Key Scott Mall. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any dish explanations. The food is fresh, clean and quality. Definitely recommend!

Washington, DC
“Good food but only go if you have lots of time!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I have been to this restaurant a few times; every time we had the same experience. The food is good (not great), and the service is extremely slow. I have definitely had better Mediterranean food, but there aren't too many places in Frederick. The last time we were there I the waitress said that the kabobs took a long time. I don't get it.

• Visited August 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Food is a cut above the rest!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

They have excellent Mediterranean food!! It's all made fresh with no microwave action at all. Because of this it takes a little longer to get your food compared to other places but it is def worth it!!!. They have nice outdoor seating. I've had their gyros (yee-roos) and swarma and both are awesome not to mention their authentic falafel!! Highly recommend it! I've seen their Pita and Hummus sampler plate and it looks amazing, though I haven't order it...yet! Props to the owners and chef! It's only a couple dollars more than other cheaper place with cheaper quality foods.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jordan G
Charleston, South Carolina
“Fresh pita bread!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ate around 4 o'clock here so it wasn't busy but the restaurant is small so I would call ahead for dinner. Our meal here was really delicious, make sure you order an appetizer because the fresh pita bread is amazing! Staff was friendly and the interior charming. It's in a shopping center so you can walk around a little before or after your meal.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ttroy58
Rockville, Maryland
“Tasty and Good Value”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were looking for a place off the highway near Frederick, and we used Trip Advisor to find this little gem. Great food choices and flavor. Cyprus Pizza was delicious as was the spicy lentil soup. The falafal was some of the best I've had. The service was good, too. Highly recommend, especially if you are shopping or going to the movies in the same center.

• Visited August 2013