“I LOVE this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Beef 'N Buns 'N Paradise
Ranked #47 of 385 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Leeds
“I LOVE this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Whenever I'm in Frederick from the UK I go here multiple times on my trip!
THE best toasted coconut milkshakes which get even better when you put them in the freezer at home and turn them into ice cream and until recently, my favourite burger in the are was from Brewer's Alley... not anymore! It's the blue cheese burger at beef and buns with the whole burger dipped in buffalo sauce. Amazing sweet potato fries too.
One of my favourite places to eat in MD.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank PonsonbySmythe

Frederick, Maryland
“Might be my favorite ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We took our kids here for ice cream last night to show them there is something other than the chain ice cream places. Not being a huge ice cream fan, I could really care less where we went. But, I was pleasantly surprised at the first bite of my Heath bar flurry. OMG, it was phenomenal. If you are at all familiar with the ice cream that from the UMD creamery, you'll love it. I was suddenly taken back nearly 12 years to my time in College Park and my favorite ice cream. Its soft serve but there is nothing fake about it. Rich and creamy and a wonderful taste. Can you tell I liked it? We went back today to try their real food. It was made to order and I'd rate it as good, not great. My cheeseburger reminded me a lot of 5 Guys, which was a little too greasy/messy for me. My husband had a grilled crabcake and was very pleased with it. Very little filler. The fries were perfect. I was a little disappointed with the onion rings. I only got them because other reviews raved about them. They were okay, but almost a little burnt tasting. The service was great. The staff was friendly. And, of course, I got a flurry to go for later. :) Health food will be made for the rest of the week.

Will I go again? Definitely for ice cream. Probably will try food again, but something like a sandwich/sub or maybe their chili dog.

• Visited August 2012
near DC
“A bit of lore and history...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

This place has been around for many years. It used to be called Cheeseburgers 'n Paradise, and has always been a really good option in a fast-food world. About 10 years ago Jimmy Buffet threatened to sue the little shop for "stealing" the name (coincidentally around the same time that Buffet opened his own chain called cheeseburger in paradise.) I still support the local place, but I don't listen to Buffet's music anymore. To me, that was like McDonald's chain suing a local grill called MacDonald's. Anyway, support this local gem. The food is good and the place is way better than a chain owned by an arrogant celebrity. ;)

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank mjaz
Walkersville, Maryland
“Nice little hidden surprise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Accidentally found this restaurant, which is a great place for junk food - burgers, subs, hot dogs, etc.

Visited February 2012
Frederick, Maryland
“Five-star burgers and shakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

The quality of take-out here is five-star. The hamburgers and milkshakes are consistently delicious and perfectly prepared. We live on the opposite side of town, but it is worth the drive. Their menu rates first place in our take-out file and their number is on speed-dial for our famlly!