“Excellent for Business Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent for Business Stay”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed two nights for business meetings and could not have been more satisfied. My flight got in to Dulles very late so I did not arrive at the hotel until around 2:00 AM or so but the night staff was cheerful and got me in without any issues. The room was very clean and quiet - no complaints whatsoever there. It is very close to a variety of typical suburban shopping so grabbing a bite was very easy. Overall, very clean, quiet, and convenient - could not ask for anything more for a business stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The staff did a great job from welcoming me upon arrival to assisting with directions to the airport upon departure. In between they recommended locally owned restaurants, made sure the breakfast buffet and our group's coffee and snack service went smoothly, and kept my room neat and clean throughout my stay. The bed was comfier and the towels softer than most hotels. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Frederick area and would stay there again if I were in the area.

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Traveled into Frederick this past weekend and stayed at this hotel Friday and Saturday night. First I must say the customer service was excellent, especially the man that worked the front desk Saturday and Sunday morning. He deserves a lot of praise (I wish I would have gotten his name). Saturday morning I came down to complain about our loud couple that woke my family up at 2 AM and kept us up until 4 AM with their “noises” and their bed knocking up loudly against the wall. I was not happy. He was more than accommodating and very apologetic and assured me they were checking out that day and we wouldn’t have to deal with it again the next night. He even gave us a free breakfast for our troubles, and I thank him and the hotel greatly!

The hotel was very clean and the rooms were nice and up to date. We used the gym and pool and enjoyed them both. The hotel is in walking distance to the Westview Promenade as well. There were shops, salons, restaurants, and a movie theater. While my husband was gone with the car my son and I were able to walk to the promenade, see a movie, grab dinner, shop, and walk the short distance (literally a 5 minute walk) back to the hotel.

I have only a few small complaints first the shower did not drain well (it would fill up when you tried to shower instead of draining right away), I did mention something about it the first night and was told someone would take a look at it, but it was not fixed. The second complaint was the television on the second night. It kept going in and out of service all night long. I am guessing they had satellite and it was windy out, but it was still very annoying.

But all in all this was a nice hotel and I would return in the future. My step-son lives in Frederick, so we visit often, and have tried many hotels in the areas. This ranks as one of my top picks so far.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Everything was awesome our entire stay. Customer service was very polite and helpful. The room was clean, comfy, and spacious (we had a king size bed room). The bed was so plush and comfortable. Nice view. Didn't use the pool, but it looked well kept. Plenty of parking and very close to Flying Dog Brewery, shopping, and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here for business. It was recommended by a fellow colleague. The location was very accmondating. It is close to many stores and restaurants. The fresh made omelet in the morning was the best. Would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Malibu, California
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I travel frequently for business and visit many hotels multiple times a year. I've been in this hotel just twice now and was greeted as a remembered return guest and given more attention and help than places I frequently 6-10 times per year. Great help with my last minute business center needs, warm greetings and just all around delightful staff. From Rion and others at the desk to the dining room staff, I know they will work to help with both the simple and special requests. Strongly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Frederick.

Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed November 15, 2013

While traveling for business in Frederick, Maryland, I chose this hotel for it's convenient location. A family was checking in and the front desk associate was courteous and informative. He answered every question the family had with patience and enthusiasm . He acknowledged the children with a suggestion of a swim in the pool. I knew that what I had witnessed was authentic and genuine concern the their stay. So, I was immediately put at ease about the service I would receive. After I was checked in, I entered my room. The housekeeping staff must be commended. My bed looked as if a marine had prepared it and a drill Sargent went through with a white glove. After the comfortable night's sleep, I awoke to a hand written note under my door thanking me for my stay! Wow! I went to breakfast. The food was delicious and the server was very friendly. As I enjoyed my breakfast, a kind woman came over to my table to ask me how I was doing and if I needed anything. She was the general manager and it was my pleasure to have had such a wonderful conversation with her. Now, that is the best customer service I have experienced in any hotel! It was obvious they appreciate their customers. I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
LHowlett33, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay and experience as our guest. I will be sharing your feedback with our staff to ensure they get the recognition they deserve. We look forward to serving you again the next time you travel through our area.