Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Residence Inn Frederick(Frederick)
Courtyard Frederick(Frederick)
MainStay Suites(Frederick)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelpool and hot tubfamily weddingbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationcomfortable roomfitness center
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great location, a mile of so from I-270, but very quiet. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Downtown Frederick is minutes away. Hotel itself is very clean, furnishings are up to date, and staff is well trained. Excellent shower head for that all important shower in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a group of college friends from the early 1960's get together for the 46th year. We have stayed in many different hotels and motels during these years, and found this to be the best experience one could ask for.

Cathy and her staff could not have been more helpful in planning this event for 37 guests & welcoming us upon arrival. From the front desk staff to the food service personnel, we were treated like we were something special. (We aren't).

The meal prepared for us Saturday night was far better than the usual hotel banquet food, and even the chef stopped by to introduce himself.

All of the other things most people are interested in were great. The rooms were clean & the beds were very comfortable.

To keep it short, try this place. You will not be disappointed.
Wayne C.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank WSCarb
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very clean, Friendly staff, Great Location. The only complaint would be the uncomfortable bed! They advertised the beds and ability to change the firmness but we were unable to get it to work and the bed was like sleeping on wood.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My business trip was such a positive experience last year that I booked this hotel again this year.

Nothing had changed from last year - which is a good thing and a bad thing. Same courteous service but rooms were worn out (marks/dings/holes on walls, stains on carpet, etc.) as if no maintenance had been performed since my last visit.

I tried accessing my work VPN but the Hilton internet "firewall" kept disconnecting my work VPN connection every two minutes. This was not my work's firewall issue because I had just been to another hotel the night before and was able to stay connected to my work VPN without any problems. The front desk had me call their Help Desk directly, without resolution.

Unfortunately I will be looking elsewhere for my next business trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank badkinz
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this property during the labor day weekend. The hotel was extremely busy with 3 weddings and a conference however the staff was very helpful and accommodating towards my family. They always made us feel welcomed and did not seem to be put out by any of our requests. Bravo!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family