“Wonderful place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Bartlett, United States
“Wonderful place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this property during the labor day weekend. The hotel was extremely busy with 3 weddings and a conference however the staff was very helpful and accommodating towards my family. They always made us feel welcomed and did not seem to be put out by any of our requests. Bravo!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Diana S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Findlay, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was immaculate. We had no problems at all. We would definitely stay here again! The breakfast buffet is reasonably priced and the food is delicious. There was no noise at night, we did not even hear other guests and there were two wedding parties going on. My husband discovered a mess in the bathroom at one point and when he notified the desk they had it cleaned immediately. Very happy with our experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Tracy S
Burke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel is a very well-run property. The rooms are very nicely appointed and exceptionally clean and well maintained. The breakfast service is really excellent. And, the one small issue I encountered in my stay was quickly resolved and what might have been an issue was converted into a strong plus.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a quick stop over on a longer road trip. I found the check-in process to be quick, the room to be clean and the overall stay to be enjoyable. The best was AMAZING! I laid down and passed out in no time - which never happens for me! I did however reserve the "Bed & Breakfast" package but didn't receive the meal voucher during check-in, as would normally happen. The staff were apologetic the next day and provided the voucher quickly. I ordered an omelet and it was fairly greasy - was not very happy about this but cest la vie.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for a night while on a business trip. Check in was quick and easy, staff was friendly. Room was about average and similar to most hotels. It was clean and spacious. Had dinner in the lounge and the staff was once again friendly, food was good. They have a small bar with a few beer selections, no draft beer though. My room was on the first floor near the bathrooms and it was mostly quiet. Overall a good stay, no problems and I would come back again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jersey Shore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff were some of the best and friendliest people I've ever dealt with. Great value. Walking distance to two malls with multiple places to eat. And shop. Quiet location. Quick access to the highway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Southern Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had the occasion to be in Frederick on a last minute stop and I got on the cell phone and made a few calls trying to find a nice place to stay. After several calls, I happened upon the Hilton Garden Inn and Andrew. I knew immediately this is where I was going to stay and again I was not disappointed. Andrew & Rion greeted me immediately upon my arrival and Andrew had remembered speaking to me and my request for a room. These two were an outstanding duo at the front desk. I did not have my Hilton card with me so Andrew took the time to look me up in the computer so I could get my reward points. I was given a wonderfully quiet room on the 5th floor. This Hilton did not disappoint! Rion recommended the restaurant right there in the hotel and boy it did not disappoint either! Debbie my waitress was overwhelmed with guests but she handled herself very gracefully. Kudos to Debbie. The room was very clean as was the bathroom (a pet peave of mine). The TV was huge. It was just a wonderful experience. If I have any complaint at all, it was the bed. It seemed like it was perhaps two twins put together as I felt a "seam" down the middle. I know that sounds picky was it was a little odd feeling but I did sleep well. I did not make use of the pool and spa but it sure did look neat & clean! I would most definitely stay here again. Thank you.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and it was very quiet.
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
BessieKM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad our team was able to provide you with a great stay experience. I am sorry to hear that the bed was less than comfortable. If you could provide me with that room number, I would like to have our engineering team take a look to see if a replacement might be needed.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share your comments. I will be sharing them with the entire team and will ensure Rion, Andrew, and Debbie are recognized for their efforts to exceed your expectations. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully,