“Absolutely wonderful hotel, staff & resturaunt” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Southern Maryland
“Absolutely wonderful hotel, staff & resturaunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had the occasion to be in Frederick on a last minute stop and I got on the cell phone and made a few calls trying to find a nice place to stay. After several calls, I happened upon the Hilton Garden Inn and Andrew. I knew immediately this is where I was going to stay and again I was not disappointed. Andrew & Rion greeted me immediately upon my arrival and Andrew had remembered speaking to me and my request for a room. These two were an outstanding duo at the front desk. I did not have my Hilton card with me so Andrew took the time to look me up in the computer so I could get my reward points. I was given a wonderfully quiet room on the 5th floor. This Hilton did not disappoint! Rion recommended the restaurant right there in the hotel and boy it did not disappoint either! Debbie my waitress was overwhelmed with guests but she handled herself very gracefully. Kudos to Debbie. The room was very clean as was the bathroom (a pet peave of mine). The TV was huge. It was just a wonderful experience. If I have any complaint at all, it was the bed. It seemed like it was perhaps two twins put together as I felt a "seam" down the middle. I know that sounds picky was it was a little odd feeling but I did sleep well. I did not make use of the pool and spa but it sure did look neat & clean! I would most definitely stay here again. Thank you.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
BessieKM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad our team was able to provide you with a great stay experience. I am sorry to hear that the bed was less than comfortable. If you could provide me with that room number, I would like to have our engineering team take a look to see if a replacement might be needed.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share your comments. I will be sharing them with the entire team and will ensure Rion, Andrew, and Debbie are recognized for their efforts to exceed your expectations. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Hendersonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a great place with a friendly staff. They were able to check us in early. It is in a great location with several convenient businesses around it. Would highly recommend this hotel for both individual and group travel. The breakfast in the morning is affordable and delicious and the staff was very helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Jamice J,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking the time to share some feedback with us. At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, Guest satisfaction is very important to us and our team works hard to ensure they do everything within their power to provide our guests with a great stay experience. I'm really glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our freshly prepared, cooked-to-order breakfast - it truly is a great way to get energized for the day!

Again, on behalf of the entire team, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our property at some point in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I can provide to you, I am at your service!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton garden inn one night ad we traveled between Williamsburg and Pennsylvania. We checked in late but front desk staff was friendly and joked with us. They had nice selection of snacks, microwave meals, and ice cream. They had a restaurant but we didn't make it out of bed in time for breakfast (10 am). The reason for this was the incredible sleep number bed which ensnared us in its sleep web. Our room also had a separate area with couch and chair as well as large TV. Soap and shampoo were from bath and body. The towels were very soft, luxurious. Overall great bargain with aaa discount under $100. Easy off/on I270.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
AltoonaAdvisor,

On behalf of the entire team, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I couldn't agree more on the comfort level of the beds! Having the adjustable king beds truly allows our guests to customize the comfort of the bed to their individual preferences. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Again, on behalf of the entire team, thanks for sharing your comments. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

elkridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

pleasant and helpful staff, excellent rooms! The pillows were the best, I have lower and neck problems and these were very nice. Bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in, in a hotel in years. Thank for your hospitality!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Georgianna L,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback with us. I am truly glad to hear that you found our beds to be comfortable. Hilton Garden Inn prides itself on offering an exceptional bedding experience allowing our guests to "sleep deep" while traveling. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Frederick at some point during a future stay with us. Again, on behalf of the entire team, thanks for choosing to stay with us. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Glen Rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel hotel was very good and treated the tour de Frederick cyclists very well. I will be completing this bike ride next year and I hope the Hilton hotel will be a sponser again.. I would recommend staying at this hotel and the cooked to order breakfast was very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Jeffrey W,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us as part of Tour de Frederick. The hotel has been honored to partner with this outstanding event since it's inception and we certainly look forward to welcoming back all participants next year! On behalf of all of us, thanks again for giving us the opportunity to welcome you, and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Canonsburg PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent hotel in all regards from arrival to departure. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location was a factor in our selection. It was easy to get to from the highway, yet was far enough away in a nice quiet place. It was also near services and local restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Robert A,

On behalf of the entire team, Thank you for allowing us to welcome you to Frederick and for sharing some feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide our guests a great stay experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sharing your comments with our team. On behalf of all of us, thanks again for taking the time to share your comments. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the property at some point in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Evans City, Pa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I had a great stay in this hotel. Not one problem. The room was really quiet which allowed us to rest. We would suggest this stay to any weary travelers! The staff was just super! Breakfast was outstanding. Great experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thomas A,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, and for taking the time to share some feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide our guests with an exceptional stay experience. I am relieved to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the near future! Again, on behalf of the entire team, thanks for sharing your comments. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!