Sleep Inn(Frederick)
$179
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$132
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

THis hotel just off the main drag is just across the street from several restaurants and shops. It is rather convenient to the freeway system as well as gas stations. The Breakfast was excellent and all the staff were very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Warren S ,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us - we truly appreciate it. At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, it is always our goal to exceed every possible expectation of our guests providing them with an exceptional stay experience. I am also glad to hear you had the opportunity to enjoy our freshly-prepared breakfast. It certainly is a great way to start the day!

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing to stay with us. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I can provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed here five nights while attending a meeting nearby. Had a clean and quiet room on the lower level. Hotel is close to shopping and great restaurants. Nice hot breakfast in the morning. Nice patio with tables and chairs. All staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: Lower level is quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Jim H,

Thanks for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as exceeding the expectations of our guests is always our goal. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during a future stay. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks. As always, if there is any additional assistance I can provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here on business for a week. The staff was very friendly and they served a great breakfast made to order. Good location off the freeway and close to the industrial park. Will visit again on next trip to Frederick.

Jeffery G,

Thanks for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. We are truly delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable. At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, our team takes great pride in ensuring our guests are provided with a great stay experience. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I understand that the Hilton Garden, in Frederick Md is not responsible for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding gifts that were stolen from a car. But there should be security cameras for personal saftey. What if some one was attacked in the parking lot. There is no guard or camera to watch out for their clients saftey.
Also my room was never cleaned on the Saturday of the wedding. So we had no clean towels to get ready for the wedding. We had to go to the front desk to get them. It also would of helped if I could of turned the air conditioner down. It would not go pass 73, and my hot flashes needed it to be lower.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cynrus58

cynrus58,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay. On behalf of the entire team, I do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay.

At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, guest safety has always been and continues to be our utmost priority. While we certainly wish we could absolutely guarantee to each and every guest that a situation like this would not occur, unfortunately crime of this type happens in the safest of neighborhoods as it did in this case. Again, I simply cannot apologize enough for what occurred as it is certainly not common for this area.

Thank you for also bringing your housekeeping and engineering concerns to our attention as well. We will ensure these items are addressed with the appropriate team members. On behalf of the entire team, I simply cannot thank you enough for your honest and candid feedback. While we certainly do strive to provide our guests with a great stay experience, we know there is always an opportunity to improve. Your comments will only help us continue our efforts on providing our guests the best possible stay experience while visiting Frederick.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We certainly hope we will have the opportunity to earn back your trust and faith in our property during a future stay. Should you desire to discuss this matter further, or if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

chris.guerrero@hilton.com

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Staying for two nights. Yesterday, I started out with four clean towels, two of which I used this morning. Just got back to my room, which has been cleaned, but there are no towels. Not sure why they took the two clean towels!? Guess I'll use the hand towels for my shower!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank SLM12345
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

SLM12345,

On behalf of the entire team, -please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your experience at our property. I wanted to personally apologize to you for us not providing you with fresh towels. While we do follow a towel reuse program, if a towel is removed from the room, it is absolutely expected to be replaced. I apologize for our team not catching this or correcting this during your stay.

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. It is only with honest and candid feedback that we can continue to improve the stay experience for all of our guests. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!