Sleep Inn(Frederick)
TownePlace Suites
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$132
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stay at this property a couple of time a year for business. It is the best stay in Frederick. Rooms are as expected for HGI, variety of food close by, good work out facility, good breakfast. Staff is friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

TheTravler6,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for your continued loyalty to our property and for sharing some feedback. We truly appreciate our guests and strive to provide a consistent yet personalized service experience for all of our guests. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! As always, if there is ever any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We got married in the Frederick area and we had our families and friends stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Everyone there was extremely nice and helpful! The worked with us to make sure everything worked out great. They made sure guests that had booked their rooms late or not even under our blocked out rooms received a welcome bag that we had made. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Frederick area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

T M,

On behalf of all of us here in Frederick, Congratulations! It is truly an honor for us to partner with guests when planning special events. We certainly strive to ensure our team does everything possible so our guests can focus on what is most important. I am grateful for the trust you placed in us to take care of your family for this memorable event.

On behalf of all of us here in Frederick, thanks for taking the time to share some feedback. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My flight arrived extremely early this last trip and the young man at the front desk was EXCEPTIONAL, his name is Tim. He is what customer service is really all about. The housekeeper went out of her way to get a room ready for me, and I was truly grateful. I ate some breakfast, which is always on point, and the staff displays good customer service as well. I then went to my room, which was on the second floor. YEAH!! I then pull back the covers and took a long nap. Those pillows are oh so comfortable, where can I purchase them from? I informed the other government staff of the wonderful experience I have had at the Hilton Garden Inn and now they ALL try to book a room there. So much so, it is always sold-out; booked solid. I am a happy camper, because I am one of those who got a room there. Some of them did not reserve their room in time enough, thus, they have to stay elsewhere. Nevertheless, the convenience and the hospitality are all on point. OWN and Adult Swim is missing from the television line up, but I make do with all the other amenities the hotel has to offer. Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Janie S.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I am relieved to hear that Tim and our team were able to accommodate you with an early check-in. As a former "road warrior" myself, I know all too well how valued that nap can be after a long day of traveling. Janie, thanks for choosing to stay with us - we truly value our guests and appreciate the trust and faith you have placed in us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Frederick in the near future! As always, if there is ever any assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a great spot to stay for Civil War battle site travelers. Frederick is only 35 miles from the mother of all Civil War sites - Gettysburg. Only 22 miles from Antietam (Sharpsburg, MD) and 20 miles from Harpers Ferry. Also well within reach are Manassas (Battle of Bull Run I and II) and Fredericksburg, VA. Those sites are about an hour and an hour and a half away respectively, from this location. Not to mention the fact that the hotel is only a couple of miles from the Monocacy battlefield and the spot where Union troops found Order 191, giving them Lee's battle plans which led to the collision at Antietam.

Frederick offers a great spot to "retreat" from the crowds at the battle sites. There are plenty of good spots to eat and enjoy a cold refreshment.

The hotel itself employs a very friendly and helpful staff, has a full kitchen and bar and is reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Ron F,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick as your lodging provider during your recent visit. It sounds as though you took advantage of some of the great attractions in our area. I am really glad your stay was enjoyable. When your travels bring you back to our area, I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to our property. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place was fantastic --helpful and courteous personnel. The place was clean --people gave directions and went out of their way to accommodate. A+ rating. I would not hesitate at all to recommend this facility.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

John Y,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!