$86
$76
$71
$83
$79
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$124
Hampton.com
$149
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelpool and hot tubfamily weddingbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationcomfortable roomfitness center
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The first fifteen minutes of the stay says a lot about how your experience is going to go. So, plenty of free, well lit and close to entry parking, easy checkin, requested a rollaway at checkin, no lie, it was in the room before I even made it up to the room. For the rest of the stay, Can't beat the ten dollar combined buffet and made to order breakfast in the morning, free wifi was good, room was fresh looking and clean, had the all important good water pressure in the shower, and small bar downstairs was well staffed. Great stay, good team, close to a Starbucks and nice shopping and dining options nearby. Don't think I will ever be back to Frederick but if so, will be returning.

• Stayed: May 2013
HGIFrederick G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Sf201,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay. At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, it is always our goal to provide our guests with a great stay experience, and I couldn't agree more that the first few moments sets the tone for the entire stay. I am glad our team was responsive to your needs and you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of all of us here in Frederick, thanks again for choosing to stay with us. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights on a business trip. Nice, clean room. Comfortable bed. Conveniently located for the business traveler - close to mall, highway, etc. Laundry room was convenient. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

wey2bz,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback with us. At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, it is always our goal to provide our guests with a great stay experience. I am glad that you had the opportunity to utilize some of our convenient amenities during your stay and we hope to see you again at some point in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I made a reservation several days before our visit to Fredrick, Maryland at the Hilton Garden Inn, but was extremely disappointed in the rooms they had available. The first one I was placed in had a wonderful view of a roof and noisy air condition unit that served the whole hotel (not a room air conditioner). I asked for another room and was given an accessible room. The room had a terrible smell to it from the moment you walked in. I found it very difficult to stay overnight there, but it was marginally better than sleeping in my car.

On a positive note, the reception area staff were very warm and accomodating as much as they could be with the condition of the hotel they work at. We were offered a free breakfast to compensate for the moldy smelling room, which was not very good. I usually don't write bad hotel reviews, but I would rather not have anyone else experience what we went through.

I am pretty confident we will not stay at any other Hilton Hotels -- in any city. There are so many better choices to be had.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelinLady_77

TravelinLady_77,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing your experience with us. After reading your review, I felt compelled to respond personally and apologize for what you experienced at our property. This is certainly not the stay experience we strive to provide our guests.

It is always our goal to provide our guests, clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service guests have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn. It is evident to me that we did not live up to that obligation, and for that alone, I simply cannot apologize enough. It is my hope that you will give us an opportunity to earn back your trust and faith in our property and prove that your satisfaction is important.

I have enclosed my contact information and look forward to discussing this matter in detail and resolve your concerns to your satisfaction.

240-566-1505
chris.guerrero@hilton.com

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel is very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the location is within easy walking distance of many shops and restaurants. Not overly fancy but had everything I was looking for, including a better than expected restaurant. I will definitely stay here again when coming back to Frederick.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Tfestate,

On behalf of the entire team, I wanted to thank you for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I am glad we lived up to our goal of providing our guests with a great stay experience while visiting Frederick. We look forward to welcoming you back to Frederick at some point in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I forgot to notice the breakfast was not complimentary, but since we were at a convention all day, it was nice to have had a big meal in the morning to tide us over until after convention hours in the evening. We snacked some, but probably wouldn't even have needed to do that. Breakfast with tips was slightly more than a Starbucks latte and a McDonalds breakfast, but as I said, it lasted for two means.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kathryn R.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our freshly-prepared breakfast during your stay! It certainly sounds as though you had a busy day and a nice, hearty breakfast is a great starting point. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn – Frederick. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Hilton Garden Inn – Frederick