Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
$124
Sleep Inn(Frederick)
$76
SleepInn
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$93
$159
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
$155
$110
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerinternet accessbusiness tripnice hotelpool and hot tubfamily weddingbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staygreat place to staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationcomfortable roomfitness center
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We came down to Maryl and to visit family and the hotel was conviently located. We booked a mini suite and had plenty of room for visitors in our living area. The hotel is very clean.Our King sized bed very comfortable and the shower excellent. Plenty of fluffy towels. Front desk was very nice and attentive. Breakfast is $10.95 PP but worth it. Eggs made to order and waite service very nice. We will be coming down again and will be staying at this hotel. If you want to spend less you are going to get less. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I used this facility for all our friends and family for my daughter's wedding.
The planning before the event was great and the service during and after were the best. All guests were very satisfied and will always use this hotel when visiting. Every single employee went above and beyond to meet our needs. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE BARTENDER who served us on 10-5-2012 after the reception. He stayed over and allowed us to continue our celebration and was extemely service oriented.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Another Hilton mid-range hotel that meets expectations. Big, modern lobby. VERY big room with a nice feel of business-class luxury. Clean,very nice sheets, very firm bed (this is a compliment). Very new, modern, and decent size workout facility (get your complimentary earbuds at the desk). Internet free.
Only negative is that at Garden Inns, unlike Hampton Inns, breakfast is not free, and the $10 charge seems high for what it is.
Front desk is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Frederick once a week for business and this hotel is my only choice!
As soon as you walk into the beautiful lobby you will be welcomed from the front desk person and whom ever is around, even the maintenance people!
This place is very clean. The beds and pillows are amazing. Bath products are good. The gym area is small but offers top of the line brand new equipment.
I travel by myself and feel very safe here.
Overall a great place for your money. I'd pay more if I had to.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ItalianGirl75
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Well, I guess that this hotel is capitalizing a lot on its name: Hilton Garden Inn, and the type of customer it's attracting (mainly business people). If you ignore the name or change it into something else, you would certainly fall in the lower categories regarding value for money.

To be honest, I was on a business trip, and all hotels in the area are quite aligned from a pricing point of view. But if it was my decision or myself paying for the hotel room, I would not stay in there. A motel near by will do for the fraction of the price.

Please don't misunderstand my comments. I didn't say that this hotel is terrible. The service is good, the rooms are spacious and comfy, and the hotel ticks all the points if you had a quality check form. But, man, you are certainly overpaying the basic services that this hotel is offering.

Hope this help,