“Awesome Banquet Facility, Food & Staff!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Reviewed October 18, 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn Frederick has the most incredible staff and banquet facilities. My daughter's super sweet 18th birthday party was a huge success thanks to the Hilton! I had to change the venue at the last minute, approximately 1 month out, because the previously booked banquet hall went out of business. The Hilton was able to fit us in for a Saturday evening event!!! The prices are very reasonable, the food was abundant and delicious, the staff was awesome, and the ballroom is spacious and very clean!!! Everything was literally perfect and I was able to enjoy the party worry free!!! I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick to family and friends. I honestly have NO complaints. The staff is friendly, helpful, prompt, courteous and extremely professional!!! My daughter's friends said this was the best party ever!!!

Room Tip: We did not stay in the sleep rooms. Banquet facilities only.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Reviewed October 15, 2011

It is crazy that in 2011 this hotel had bed internet connection, lack of toilet paper supply, they don't change the beds either.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Stayed for one night. Room was quite comfortable. Only hassle was the noisy bathroom fan...could not hear anything while it was on. Had dinner in their restaurant - just average. Would return on my next trip to Frederick.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed here while visiting family in the area. The staff was very friendly and had excellent suggestions and knew the area well. Hotel was conveniently located to shopping and entertainment. Room and bed were perfect, were able to check in right on time with no problems. Stayed Fri-Sun. Will definitely stay here again!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I went with Hilton Garden Inn for my wedding guest. I had about 10 guest stay at the Hilton Inn when they came to town for our wedding.They all enjoyed their stay. Not one person had a complaint.
When setting up my wedding block, the cordinator was very helpful in answering all my questions and making the process not stressfull during an already stressfull time. She also kept me updated about my block.
My husband and I put together welcome bags for each of our guest and the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn were more than accomadating in making sure all of our guest recieved a bag.
I would recommend anyone in Frederick, MD to use Hilton Garden Inn as their hotel for weddings!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Stayed here from PA while my friend was getting married. The staff was very courteous and helpful when we asked for tips on shopping and restaurants in the area. Breakfast in the hotel was great. Also enjoyed the fitness room!

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Nothing special for the business traveler and poor Wifi.

The rooms are clean and of standard size with a large LCD screen. The beds are comfy (and adjustable). One big down point is the internal airco - it's noisy. Other than that the furniture is fine and all works.

The front desk is friendly and courteous but doesn't always seem to be manned - my feeling is that the hotel would prefer more weddings and such like.

The restaurant is doable but after a week - forget it. The menu is limited. While the burgers are very good, the pasta is bland. The salad is fine. The evening service is ok but the morning breakfast service; I'm not overly happy having to wait for my coffee for a good few minutes while the waitress finishes her story to her friend and then even tells me that she had to finish her story. This is a hotel and NOT some diner. Probably if that little incident hadn't happened then it would have been plus one more point.

That sounds like sour grapes - it's not. It's a sign that maybe not all is as it should be qua training and responsibilities.

On the other hand - the maids were very friendly and helpful (giving extra coffee when asked).

What is around the area? Shopping malls and businesses, you need wheels if you are here and want to see anything.

Would I stay again? Yes - no problems.

(Why do I moan about the wifi? I'm a business traveler and I need the connectivity for my VPN access.)

Room Tip: If you want a room with wifi - it appears that the access point with the strongest signal is around...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business