“Everytime I eat here, I get sick”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #41 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm not quite sure what it is (maybe the bang bang?), but the last 3 times I've been here, I've gotten sick. I think it may be the high amount of sodium in all of the foods and sauces but I've learned my lesson and won't be back.

1  Thank lo a

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We enjoyed a fantastic meal, including the bang bang shrimp, sea bass and scallops. Best service by Phil, thanks! Highly recommend Bone Fish!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have been to Bonefish Grill twice and love, love, love the Coconut Shrimp! Friendly staff and wonderful environment! It gets busy, however the staff is always very helpful and very attentive!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I SHALL RETURN-AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. I loved EVERYTHING about this place! I was sooo surprised to find they served my favorite chicken dish (a butterflied chicken breast, topped with sauteed spinach and goat cheese. It was AMAZING and was prepared BETTER THAN where I normally eat it...I'll be back!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've been to Bonefish Grill in several locations, and every experience has been terrific. The food is exceptional and the service excellent.