“Great Food, Good Service & Nice Atmosphere!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #41 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I recently went to the Bonefish Grill in Frederick with a couple of friends for girls night out. We had a great meal. Even though it was a Saturday night, and the place was packed, the service was very good. The waiters seemed to work together to provide excellent service. The manager came around to check to make sure everything was okay with our meal. This always gives me a good customer service impression. We had the Bang Bang Shrimp, the grilled salmon and asparagus salad, the ahi tuna and a lobster roll that was a special. that night. Everything was wonderful. We thought that the food prices were reasonable, but that the drink prices are a bit overpriced. We would definitely go again.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Although a chain, or franchised, restaurant, Bonefish has always delivered a good meal and an enjoyable time. We tend to sit at the community tables and order several appetizers as our meal, but we have done the dining room full dinner as well. Each experience has been very enjoyable from the food to the service, to the nice people we always seem to meet around us.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We visited you Frederick MD location this past Saturday, taking my wife's parents out for their 50th Anniversary. We were extremely pleased with our expirience. The food was great, and the service outstanding. Our waiter Eric V took care of all our needs and was absolutely wonderful. Looking forward to going back. The only thing I might say bad, is the tables are crammed into the dining room.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Never had blackened grilled fish before, but it's really wonderful! I was quite surprised to like it so much. They have a shrimp dish as an appetizer that's enough for a whole meal, and very very tasty. Service is excellent and very friendly.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

My family visited the Bonefish in Frederick on a weekday around 5 pm. When we arrived it wasn't too busy, but within about 30 minutes the place was packed (I'd recommend reservations). We ordered the Bang Bang shrimp, mussels and Thai dumplings. They were all excellent! Our main meals included the steak, crab cakes and Sir Will's Fish and Chips. The crab cakes are among the best I've ever had. The steak was just average. The Fish and Chips was a hit with the kids.

They also have a wide assortment of alcoholic drinks. I choose the signature margarita with Patron. It had a nice taste, and I'd order it again. The drinks can get a little pricey.

The service was attentive. The food came out quickly. We were overall very happy with our experience. They also have a bar area that seemed very busy as well, which had happy hour specials. I'd recommend this restaurant for families, couples and friends.