“delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

unique menu, great service, cozy environment. love it and will be back. easy parking nearby in the garage. downtown frederick is cute, nice to walk and window shop on your way to eat . . .

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The service took 30 minutes to get us our apps in a near empty place and we had to add salt to everything. My dad's skirt steak was unseasoned leather. I make better latino food at home.

1  Thank troyarbor1
Reviewed January 20, 2013

From what I can tell, this place has the best Mexican food in Frederick. Not as good as what you can find in Texas, but they do put a lot of effort to make the experience as close as possible.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is a staple for our friends to meet, get pitchers of sangria, and eat! So much fun! Summertime seating outside is awesome!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If ever in the Frederick, Md area and looking for affordable fine dining, I invite you to visit Cacique's. It's located in the heart of downtown Frederick, on Market St. with several other restaurants, bars and small specialized variety stores. Cacique's offers the traditional Mexican dishes, but the house specials consisting of scallops, beef and shrimp dishes are their signatures dishes and at unbelievable prices for the area. The staff is friendly, very attentive and easy to get to know if you become a regular. I suggest making reservations on the weekends if you want immediate seating. If not, just hand out at the bar and enjoy the friendly patrons. The premium margarita's are a "must do" as they are the best I have ever tasted. The restaurants decor offers very comfortable accomodations, which allows you to dress up if you want to or come in as you are if you are just strolling along Market St. During the summer months there is outside dining which is perfect for just hanging out having a few drinks and taking in the sites of people hanging out. Cacique's has become my favorite and I strongly recommend it to everyone.