Great building, furnishings, cleanliness and staff. A drawback for those who may be visiting the Frederick area for leisure is its location. While it does have easy on-off access to Route 15, the choice of restaurants in the immediate area is disappointingly limited. We could find only one fast-food franchise and two pizzarias.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn