LAUNDRY LIST: 1. No greeting from staff for being a Hilton Honors Member. Because they are in the office crunching on chips. 2. Pool is GREEN. Hot-tub is DARK GREEN. Jets don't work. Large clumps of hair all over pool deck. 3. Toilet does not stop unless you open the back yourself and fix it. After complaining, it was never fixed. 4. Inside shower door handle is down to your knees. The maids never report it. I report it and it still was never fixed. 5. Vents are very loud in the bathroom. The whooshing sounds like a space ship. 6. Breakfast goes until 10. At 9:30, there is no more food and no more coffee. Comment from staff. "Nothing else is being put out. You should have gotten up earlier." 7. General Manager, Donald Meaux refuses to speak with guests. Says to email him, because he "doesn't have time to deal with us."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn