My stay at the Hapton Inn was very good. The staff is excellent and the breakfast is very good. It is one of the nicest hotels next to Fort Detrick. The problem for me is the slow internet connection. The internet is complimentary and fine if you only need to do email. My problem is that I have need true high speed internet for business. I am willing to pay for it. The wired connection was not different from the wireless connection: 451kbps from cnet.com I have a Sprint 3G/4G Hotspot just for this problem, but I only get 1 bar from the top floor of the hotel. I will have to wait until I am on my American Airlines plane in order to get my business done. First rate hotel, 3rd World Internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn