Just spent Easter weekend at this hotel, as it is close to our daughter's in Frederick. We got a nice AARP rate,which included one of the best breakfast buffets that I've seen & it was FREE. Well,included anyway. Even though it was Easter Sunday, the two ladies in the buffet were cheerful & pleasant. Food was plentiful. There is a microwave & fridge in every room. One little glitch which I will mention to the hotel if we get a survey - when we took our fruit, water, etc from the little fridge to go home, it was frozen solid. Did not realize until we were on our way home. The room itself was very nice, quiet, at least on the 5th floor. We'll definately stay there again.
One cute thing - on Easter Sunday, we noted that someone had left plastic candy-filled eggs hidden (in plain view) for kiddies to find in the breakfast area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn