We stayed here for one night so that we wouldn't need to drive back to DC after dinner at Volt. The last time we stayed at one of the b&bs in town and it just wasn't worth it. This was a good experience. Friendly staff, nice room, impressive breakfast (individual omelets, fresh fruit, etc.). We paid $87 for the night and it was worth the money.
Tip for those looking for a hotel near Volt, this was about 2 miles away. Roundtrip cabfare was $20 with tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn