“How do they stay in business?”
Review of Antique Imports

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Antique Imports
Ranked #12 of 18 Shopping in Frederick
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I live in Frederick and love antiquing, but never go here. Went a few times years ago. Staff is rude and stock way overpriced. There are too many other good sites in town or nearby.

6  Thank Tetragona
Reviewed January 19, 2011

The two middle aged female employees were very rude. I never came into contact with the male employee- he was in the restroom the entire time that I was in the store (heard other employees talking about how he was "quick" in the restroom...not sure what that means). I was holding a candle, intending to purchase it, and one rude employee took it from my hands as she said do you know about these? and then she proceeded to try to find where I found it so that she could put it back. It was for sale... there were several of them with price tags. I was also yelled at for trying on gloves. An employee turned the sign that said go upstairs around so that we could not see it. After that we just left... it was ridiculous. I will never go there again.

9  Thank Jhein12

Been to Antique Imports? Share your experiences!