“Favorite Chinese Carry Out”

China Garden Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

China Garden is our favorite Chinese food restaurant for carry out. The owner works the register and greets us like family each time. Food is always delicious and quick. The sweet and sour chicken is our kids' favorite - it is not the typical little nuggets but sliced chicken. We also enjoy their General Tso Chicken and Crispy Beef.

There are newer reviews for China Garden Restaurant

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Good food, good service.Make people feel very comfortable restaurant.The waiter let us have a warm family

1  Thank michelle w
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were tired and hungry after a full day of being in the car. We found this place via tripadvisor.com and could not have been more pleased. The portions were so large that we had the leftovers for lunch the next day. The food was delicious, hot and cold!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We came here for Mother's Day and had the buffet. We were seated immediately even though it was packed and had a good meal from the large buffet. The employees are quick, efficient and polite.

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We are originally from New England. Chinese cusine is different and for my tastebuds, better back home.. That said, China Garden required me to expand my chinese food horizon. They are the best Ive found in Frederick. Service is excellent and we eat there frequently enough to be remembered and I always enjoy this in a restaurant. I usually order mongolian beef which is absolutely delicious! Only downside is never enough whit rice but then again I usually have a big appetite. My wife usually has the curry chicken which she believes to be average. For drinks they do not have scorpion bowls as we do up north, so I usually have a mai tai -- satisfying all the same. We always have crabmeat wontons for appetizers as well as fried wontons and cucumbers which ill add when put together (fried wonton and cucumber) is the greatest tastebud sensation. Marvellous mix, though I easy to please. That which China Garden does not have and I miss the most from up north is boneless ribs. For that matter, none of the chinese restaurants in Frederick seem to have it! You wont go wrong with China Garden.

1  Thank Sean C