“Name is deceiving” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brewer's Alley

Brewer's Alley
Ranked #8 of 386 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manassas, VA
“Name is deceiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, but the beer selection was very small-only about 8 on the menu. Also they were listed by type, not brand. I had a good moibock, though, and the margarita pizza was good.

• Visited June 2013

Frederick, Maryland
“Always Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The beers are great, but the oysters/oyster shooters are my very favorite. My boyfriend and I always try something different on the menu and are always impressed. The sandwiches, soups, and pizzas are great! We even brought our hard-to-please friends here and they said "it was the best fried catfish we've ever had!". Pretty sure you can't go wrong at Brewer's Alley!

• Visited March 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Great beer, not so great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've been to Brewers Alley many times. I've tried most of their beers, and I like them all, but the Kolsh is my favorite. It's a great place to drink on a Wednesday night. The only criticism I have is that the pizzas are a real let-down.

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great family place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great place to go for casual fare, but go before the young beer and music crown sets in because this place has a dinner crowd and a bar crowd. It's jumping! They also have ONE curbside table on the street for dog walkers and bring a bowl of water for the dog. The food and service are very good. Will go again!

Visited October 2012
Renton, Washington
“Fun Restaurant in downtown Frederick!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We enjoyed dinner and tasty beer at Brewers Alley in downtown Frederick. I had the Brewer's Fish Tacos which were excellent! The restaurant had friendly waiters and the restaurant was very comfortable. We asked for and got seated in a booth. I will definitely return to this place on our next visit to Frederick.

• Visited May 2013