“Name is deceiving”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, but the beer selection was very small-only about 8 on the menu. Also they were listed by type, not brand. I had a good moibock, though, and the margarita pizza was good.

There are newer reviews for Brewer's Alley

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The beers are great, but the oysters/oyster shooters are my very favorite. My boyfriend and I always try something different on the menu and are always impressed. The sandwiches, soups, and pizzas are great! We even brought our hard-to-please friends here and they said "it was the best fried catfish we've ever had!". Pretty sure you can't go wrong at Brewer's Alley!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've been to Brewers Alley many times. I've tried most of their beers, and I like them all, but the Kolsh is my favorite. It's a great place to drink on a Wednesday night. The only criticism I have is that the pizzas are a real let-down.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great place to go for casual fare, but go before the young beer and music crown sets in because this place has a dinner crowd and a bar crowd. It's jumping! They also have ONE curbside table on the street for dog walkers and bring a bowl of water for the dog. The food and service are very good. Will go again!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We enjoyed dinner and tasty beer at Brewers Alley in downtown Frederick. I had the Brewer's Fish Tacos which were excellent! The restaurant had friendly waiters and the restaurant was very comfortable. We asked for and got seated in a booth. I will definitely return to this place on our next visit to Frederick.