“casual fun”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Thursday is lobstah nite! Homer americanus deliciously done. Brew-pub atmosphere and good service, too.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I ate lunch with a group of 20 people in the room located in the back of the restaurant. All was ready for our scheduled arrival and the server quickly took our individual orders; our food was served within a half hour of ordering. I found my Cobb Salad to be a step or two behind other restaurants; I order this dish about a dozen times per year. I found the $15 salad price a little high considering what was served.The server was a bit challenged to accommodate our need for individual checks. Our party had a good time and would return for an evening beer if the opportunity arose; I am not so sure about returning for lunch.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Recently, we hosted a wedding rehearsal dinner in the "Mayor's Office" at Brewer's Alley. Everything was great - the food, the drink, the service, the music, the facility. Their Event Coordinator, Jackie, was especially helpful, as we had to make all of the arrangements from a distance. We would recommend her and the location to anyone holding this type of event.

1  Thank MontcoPA24
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very noisy. Ok if you want to shout over a beer in the bar, I guess. The tables were dirty, the floor was sticky. The food was just average and too expensive. The waitress was slow and made mistakes.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Love this place, the food and beer. Everything is excellent Can't wait for my friend band play there, so we can visit more often

Been to Brewer's Alley? Share your experiences!