“A little pricey, but worth it!”
Review of Dutch's Daughter

Dutch's Daughter
Ranked #1 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: You come first at Dutch's and it's our mission to maintain the distinction of being your first choice in dining. Whether it's a casual luncheon, romantic dinner for two, that special dinner party, or the ultimate reception, our tradition of quality and excellence is assured. Each day we strive to improve the high excellence already set. All entrees are prepared to your individual order using only the finest quality ingredients and freshest products available. Dutch's Specialties include Seafood, Crab Cakes, Steaks, and Poultry.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We have only eaten here a few times, but the food is wonderful and the service is outstanding. It is beautifully decorated and a warm, comfortable place to have a special dinner. While a bit more expensive than we are accustom to, it really is worth it. Oh, and finding it may be a little problem as it is not where you would normally find a restaurant. It is fairly close in to the city, but the route there is a little odd.

I'd like to go back soon.

1  Thank thepoint1942

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Located this place via TripAdvisor en route to Annapolis, and were quite pleased with the late night dinner stop. This is an enormous restaurant, with four dining areas on the main floor, four on the second floor (apparently can be combined for parties) and a lower level bar called the Dungeon. We were promplty seated at 9ish without a reservation. The decor is traditional and a little hokey. Some patrons were dressed up and others were quite casual. The staff was extremely helpful, professional and attentive. We had Maryland crab soup, warm honey wheat bread, a lovely caesar salad and a baked sweet potato. However the star of the show is the broiled lump crabcakes - no fillers. Truly exceptional! We will find our way back to Dutch's Daughter for these!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Truly an architectural piece of work and top notch food to go match.

Crab soup was almost a meal in itself. Steak was great. Deserts choices topped it off

Overall would say portions are generous and well prepared. Will go again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is an elegant place for that special occasion. Beautiful rooms for groups/parties. Plenty of parking. Located in a neighborhod. Restaurant looks like something from Medieval times, nestled among pine trees.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is my absolute favorite restaurant!! Why? Because it has the best crab cakes I have ever tasted!!! I mean real lump crab, not that imitation crap!! It is to die for!! I have been here several times and every time the food is perfect. The atmosphere is perfect!! I love how the restaurant has a unique cozy and intimate feel!! Anytime I want a great meal and a great setting this is where I go. Did I mention there extensive wine list and wonderful cocktails!! I had one that was an Italian icy flavored martini and it was sooo good!! If you are ever here in Frederick,MD this is one place you have to visit!!