“Always a good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Il Forno has never disappointed us with their pizza. The pizza is cooked in a wood fired oven and the toppings are always fresh. The hardest part is deciding what to get on the pizza. Our last visit I wanted something "healthy", so I got the plain cheese topped with fresh spinach. They are generous with the cheese (lots of cheesy goodness) and the crust is always tasty. You never get a cardboard tasting crust here. Good selection of beers and a popular place for post softball game celebrations.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of pizza but the pizza at Il Forno left me dreaming about how soon I could get back there to eat more! The menu offers a good variety of toppings - all fresh ingredients. Delicious! I was there on a crowded night after a concert. An adult baseball team was there and although they were loud, service was still good and the food was delivered hot.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here with kids. Pizza was a disappointment. Crust was crisp, which was nice, but too many toppings made the pizza wet, which made the crust soggy after a minute. Toppings were not that good, either. Staff obviously thought the place was there hang out.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

After a few visits I finally put my finger on what the dough reminds me of... fresh hand-rolled pretzels! If you like those, you will love this pizza, of any variety. Our favorite mix is pepperoni, mushrooms and pineapple.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been here roughly once every two months for the last 15+ years. The pizza (especially the margherita) is amazing! I highly recommend the garlic bread too :) The staff is awesome and the happy hour prices are unbeatable. I now live within walking distance of Il Forno and frequent it even more. If you're not eating, it's a great place to sit and watch a game too. Enjoy!