WINNER WONDERLAND

Il Forno Pizzeria
Ranked #35 of 390 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frederick, Maryland
“My favorite pizza place ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been here roughly once every two months for the last 15+ years. The pizza (especially the margherita) is amazing! I highly recommend the garlic bread too :) The staff is awesome and the happy hour prices are unbeatable. I now live within walking distance of Il Forno and frequent it even more. If you're not eating, it's a great place to sit and watch a game too. Enjoy!

Visited May 2013

“Pizza in MD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The pizza was awesome! We ordered pepperoni (my fave) with sausage. It was very tasty. The issue wasn't with the food or the service, but with the ceiling fans that surprisingly cooled our pizza before we could finish it...our waitress gladly had it placed back in the oven.

Visited May 2013
Blackwood, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible/expensive/not worth the money!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Me and my husband have been here 4 times. The previous 2 times we ordered cheese fries and both times they were burnt to a crisp and one side of the pizza was also burnt. I told the waitress the fries are burnt and she said it was because they had to melt the cheese! I told no it's not, they are burnt to a crisp and she finally replaced with a better batch, but still slightly burnt. Last night we were forced to order here because everything was closed. We ordered one large pizza with 2 toppings, a small pizza with 2 toppings and 8 wings for take out. Our bill was $40!!!!!! Insane!!! I have never paid that much anywhere!!! And the pizza was bland and lacking much flavor! This place is extremely expensive and not worth the money. I have gone to more upscale restaurants and paid less! Never again!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lovie2157
Frederick, Maryland
“Best pizza in Frederick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We love the pizza here. Have not even bothered with the rest of the menu because once we walk in the door the smell of the pizza leaves us no other option. Pizza! It's kind of a dive and I wouldn't hang out there on a Saturday night. But if you want to try an amazing pizza they are worth a stop. They have very limited delivery so plan to go there yourself. Kid-friendly in the afternoon. Too many bar crawlers at night. Service is decent. Bathroom needs a serious update.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Frederick, Maryland, United States
“Stop here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Large facility indoor and outside. Good service and food. Bar area usually well attended. Good menu for eat in or take out.

Visited March 2013