“Pizza in MD”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The pizza was awesome! We ordered pepperoni (my fave) with sausage. It was very tasty. The issue wasn't with the food or the service, but with the ceiling fans that surprisingly cooled our pizza before we could finish it...our waitress gladly had it placed back in the oven.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Me and my husband have been here 4 times. The previous 2 times we ordered cheese fries and both times they were burnt to a crisp and one side of the pizza was also burnt. I told the waitress the fries are burnt and she said it was because they had to melt the cheese! I told no it's not, they are burnt to a crisp and she finally replaced with a better batch, but still slightly burnt. Last night we were forced to order here because everything was closed. We ordered one large pizza with 2 toppings, a small pizza with 2 toppings and 8 wings for take out. Our bill was $40!!!!!! Insane!!! I have never paid that much anywhere!!! And the pizza was bland and lacking much flavor! This place is extremely expensive and not worth the money. I have gone to more upscale restaurants and paid less! Never again!!

1  Thank lovie2157
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We love the pizza here. Have not even bothered with the rest of the menu because once we walk in the door the smell of the pizza leaves us no other option. Pizza! It's kind of a dive and I wouldn't hang out there on a Saturday night. But if you want to try an amazing pizza they are worth a stop. They have very limited delivery so plan to go there yourself. Kid-friendly in the afternoon. Too many bar crawlers at night. Service is decent. Bathroom needs a serious update.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Large facility indoor and outside. Good service and food. Bar area usually well attended. Good menu for eat in or take out.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Much better than the chain pizza companies, but not as good as a New York pizza and saying that I live in California. Service was fast and efficient. Good for the family or solo like myself.

Been to Il Forno Pizzeria? Share your experiences!