“My wife and I loved this place...”
Review of Il Forno Pizzeria

Il Forno Pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife is a picky eater and he loved this place. They make both white and whole wheat pizza dough, and both were good. The ingredients are delicious and the thin crust was great. I highly recommend this pizzeria. The only drawback from our visit was we sat outside and smokers tend to gather right outside the patio. However, our waitress allowed us to moved us with no problems and it was much better.

2  Thank ahmonroe5

Reviewed December 26, 2012

You get what you pay for and Ikforno is the best Pizza Joint in Frederick. If you want to save a buck the only other good pizza in Frederick is from the frozen food isle at your super market.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I've only had pizza here. Atmosphere is bar like so we generally get take out. The white pizza is great, garlic-y and creamy. The tomato pizza is also delicious.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Il Forno is one of my go-to pizza places. They are open late and serve brick oven pizza. Pizza in Frederick is usually not that good, but this place is one of the few exceptions. They also offer seasonal outdoor seating.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We love pizza and believe this to be the best pizza anywhere! The only thing better than the pizza was the service...outstanding. Frederick is not close by but we will go out of our way to return.

1  Thank Lynn60726