“Excellent”
Review of Monocacy Crossing

Monocacy Crossing
Reserve with OpenTable
Monocacy Crossing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The service and the food at this restaurant are excellent. We have eaten here probably five times this year and have always been very satisfied.

2  Thank hungry152

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We raved about Monocacy Crossing when they first opened and went there frequently. However, the last couple of times we visited, we were both disappointed. I ordered a burger and fries, & the roll was hard as a rock and the fries had ben refried so many times they were almost black. My husband's salad was cooked romaine, and he was very unhappy with it.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stumbled upon this restaurant while searching Open Table. The menu was top notch and homemade with primarily Southern inspired food. Each entree we had was delicious. I would also recommend trying some of their specialty drinks. Service was very attentive and the restaurant was quiet even though several people were eating.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I'd been in town on business for the week, and most of the recommended local fare was downtown... but a wrong turn took me on a scenic drive that ended with a delicious dinner served by an excellent staff in a cozy atmosphere. White tablecloths and quality, crafted food but just as welcoming to jeans as a suit. I had the seared scallop appetizer with the sirloin salad as an entree, but wish I could have sampled everything on the menu. Next time I'm in the area, this will be my go-to.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Quiet little out of the way restaurant. Great food, charm and good service. It is our go-to secret place. Crabcakes are ideal. In the summer the patio is nice and the in the winter the inside is cozy. Highly recommend.