“Enjoyable Dinner”

Good for: Families with children
Union Bridge, MD
“Enjoyable Dinner”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I came here with our extended family last week for a birthday. We had a nice time. My Mother in Law did call ahead seating and because it was a Friday we were seated promptly.

Our food came out promptly and our only complaint was 2 of the steaks in the party (one of which was mine) was undercooked. We both had ordered medium well and they came out medium or even a bit more rare than that. Management came out and apologized profusely and we got new dinners very quickly. They even comped us the blooming onion on our bill.

I still say that Outback is a good time. Good food, good service.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Balboaroc

Myersville, Maryland
“Outback Frederick, MD”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Hello, we were at the Outback Friday night the 1st of March celebrating our daughters Birthday. We were a party of 9 with reservations around 6:40, but were actually seated earlier(that's good).We all arrived at different times which meant our waiter had the table tided up longer than we planned. We all ordered our drinks and appetizer all were served with a smile and asking if everything was ok.We ordered our meals and they were served very fast considering the crowd. at the time.Our meals were, no complaints from anyone
We had furnished a cake and the waiter took it to the back until ready for serving. The waiter then brought out the cake complete with candles he had provided and began the birthday song.We finished, we ask for our checks(we had requested separate checks) he thanked us, wished my Daughter a Happy Birthday. We MUST let you know the name of our waiter,Lamont, he is super in every way, you have a real gem, treat him well.

• Visited March 2014
Keymar, Maryland
“Great Steak”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

A friend took us out to dinner and to the Outback. Hadn't been here for awhile. I had the Outback Special 12 oz. rare.It was delicious tender and melt in your mouth good. It was a Friday night and they were busy. Service was a little slow. Probably 1/2 hr between salad and dinner. It's usually a lot faster from past experience. There were 5 in our party and all enjoyed their meal. My one complaint is that the garden salad hardly had any dressing on it. I could not even taste the blue cheese. (The reason i get the salad.) I like the Outback and we usually go to one wherever we are when we are out and about.

• Visited January 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“Always my go to place to eat!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't know where the above picture came from but it doesn't look like that! The food is always great and staff is very good. Their coconut shrimp and ahi tuna apps are amazing! There steaks are alway top notch and the French Onion soup is exactly how it should taste. Now that I am on a diet they offer many great (steak) options under 600 calories. Fridays and Saturday nights are busy so there will be a wait :)

• Visited January 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“Outback MD”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The one thing I love about Outback is it's consistency. From a super clean atmosphere, friendly staff, varied menu, yummy bar drinks, to fair pricing. I can always count on Outback for a great value.

Visited February 2013