“Great Steak”

Good for: Families with children
Keymar, Maryland
“Great Steak”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

A friend took us out to dinner and to the Outback. Hadn't been here for awhile. I had the Outback Special 12 oz. rare.It was delicious tender and melt in your mouth good. It was a Friday night and they were busy. Service was a little slow. Probably 1/2 hr between salad and dinner. It's usually a lot faster from past experience. There were 5 in our party and all enjoyed their meal. My one complaint is that the garden salad hardly had any dressing on it. I could not even taste the blue cheese. (The reason i get the salad.) I like the Outback and we usually go to one wherever we are when we are out and about.

• Visited January 2014

Frederick, Maryland
“Always my go to place to eat!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't know where the above picture came from but it doesn't look like that! The food is always great and staff is very good. Their coconut shrimp and ahi tuna apps are amazing! There steaks are alway top notch and the French Onion soup is exactly how it should taste. Now that I am on a diet they offer many great (steak) options under 600 calories. Fridays and Saturday nights are busy so there will be a wait :)

• Visited January 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“Outback MD”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The one thing I love about Outback is it's consistency. From a super clean atmosphere, friendly staff, varied menu, yummy bar drinks, to fair pricing. I can always count on Outback for a great value.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“An oasis on the road”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

After a long drive we were thrilled to find an Outback Steakhouse on our route. We anticipated a good meal and were not disappointed. It was a Friday night and it was busy, but the wait for a table was not very long. Still had more miles to travel, so we skipped any alcohol. The food was very satisfying. Steaks cooked to perfection. Really good service.

• Visited May 2013
Frederick, Maryland, United States
“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very disappointed with their prime rib. No essence....very dry. Don't know I'll ever get over no more "shrimp served over dark, garlic soaked bread".

Visited February 2013