All reviewssausage pattiesroom was cleanyogurtwi ficheck in processparking lotnight's sleepstaff was friendlyfree breakfastwould stay here againcheck in was quickhotel is locatedcookiesbreakfast areanice staystayed one nightfront desk staff
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Clean n neat hotel... Great location lots of restaurants right accross. Very friendly staff. We checked in noon 3 hours early n not waited for a minute to get a key. Breakfast was good then other comfort I stayed.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I was taking a 10 hour trip with my boyfriend and we stayed the night to break up the driving. The room was a typical hotel room with a desk, table/chairs, and 2 queen beds. The bathroom was spacious, shower was clean. There was plenty of restaurants in the area. Overall, good place to stay the night.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2010

From check in ( with Amanda) at the front desk, we enjoyed our stay. She was helpful in advising us how to get to a restaurant too. Our room was quiet with no hall noise, but we did hear noise from our upstairs neighbor. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable with just the right weight of covers. Breakfast with wafflemaker, cereals, sweet rolls, yougurt, was very satisfactory. We will return when we go back to Frederick.
We didn't realize it , but learned that there is an indoor pool in the adjoining hotel that is shared with this inn.( good to know when we return.)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2010

The first clue is when three separate groups were standing outside the door to the lobby and the desk clerk refused to let us in. Finally another customer opened the door. The second clue is when the desk clerk refused to honor a room saver coupon, but in a really nasty tone. The third clue is when the desk clerk said something else nasty and slammed the door to the office, leaving a us standing there, shocked, at 11:30pm is a not-so-great area of town in a deserted hotel lobby in a clearly empty hotel.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Cardinal35
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We just recently stayed at the Comfort Inn for 2 days and overall I am happy with my decision to stay here. As with all my trips I weeded through the reviews of all the hotels in Frederick. 90% of the good hotels here were well over $100 and I couldn't imagine it was worth it. So this hotel caught my eye.

Check in went very smooth, we had a very nice young lady check us in. The lobby was very nice and clean. The hotel does look on the newer side. The area has plenty of shopping and eating options. The parking lot was well lit and safe. The room for the most part was clean. There was some small mold in the bath tub but nothing major. There were some misc. paper beside the fridge and also in the corner that housekeeping had missed but everything else was cleaned. The beds were nice and comfy. The hotel was super quiet, except for when the maids were going through and there was door bangings during this time, but nothing that major. The TV was basic, but had plenty of channels to keep you occupied.

The only issue I had was the "high speed internet". It reminded me more below average dialup. We had a poor connection in Room 220 and lots of dropouts. If you are a business traveler and need internet I would steer clear of this place. When the internet wasn't slow, it wouldn't work altogether. It appears they did have a wired connection which may of been better, but I never tried it. Check out went OK, the clerk seemed more worried about talking on his cell phone then checking me out but he wasn't rude. All in all I would possibly stay here again, the only thing that would make me think twice was the slow internet.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends