“Creative flavors!”

Ranked #169 of 402 Restaurants in Frederick
Frederick, Maryland
“Creative flavors!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have always loved the Starvin Marvin's in Gaithersburg - and when they opened one up in Frederick, it was even better! We order from them at least 1x/week. Sometimes for pick up, sometimes delivery! We have NEVER been disappointed in the food. There is something for everyone in the family - my son loves the Jay's special pizza, the other child loves the cheese steaks, my husband likes the only meat pizza and I can't choose between the 4 cheese and the veggie pizza - however, I get a grilled cheese sometimes as well - Always great, whatever we order.

Great family atmosphere!

Visited July 2014

“Not bad”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I am still desperately searching for good cheesesteak and ny style pizza. This place comes close on the pizza and ok on the cheesesteak. Very friendly staff and their delivery is really quick. A little pricey though.

“Great place with a huge menu.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have been to Starvin Mrvin's about ten times now, and never been disappointed. They have the closest thing to an authentic cheese steak you can get in Frederick. All the subs are big and filling, the pizza is good, the Gyros are good, and the staff is always polite.

• Visited March 2014
“Love the grilled chicken Cesar salad”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We always order food when at work from here. Generous portion - two meals in one meal. Great friendly service. Calzones are humongous - gyros are crazy good.

I would recommend this place to any and all.

Visited July 2013