“Good Food - Good Atmosphere”
Review of Athens Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Athens Restaurant
Ranked #220 of 429 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is a family run restaurant which specializes in carry out and delivery. The menu includes traditional Greek food but they do have a selection of other items. I had a t-bone steak and my wife had Slouvaki combo. Both meals were excellent. The service from the wait staff who I'm guessing were family members was attentive and the owner spent some time talking with us at the end of the meal. The price for the food was good - about as expected. It was a good meal, in a relaxing atmosphere where we felt at home. We would recommend this restaurant to people wanting a good home cooked meal while in Frederick.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The gyro platter for lunch is delish. Gyro is huge and the pita, spectacular. Tzatziki also perfect. Had a side Greek salad and the roasted potatoes. Our entire party thought the potatoes were pretty bad--dry and old. Others that had had the potatoes before commented that they were always like that. This would not, of course, stop me from going back--only stops me from getting the potatoes again. Definitely a crave worthy gyro.